Chapter 5

Previously

"No Annika, I'm not going to scan it until you three get off the elevator so you can't get into our suite". Annika was yet again outsmarted by her cousin Hermione. Everyone go to their rooms, even Annika although she didn't make it there without making a scene. "FIRST, HERMIONE GETS THE SUITE AND SECOND, MY HEEL JUST BROKE ON ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PAIRS OF HEELS!!!!". Alex just rolled his eyes. The rest got to the top and Hermione fell onto the living room couch, "Ahhh, finally, diva free".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex POV

"I'm so sorry about your heels Annika", "I know but they were only $3000 dollars, I have the same pair in case this happened". "Ugh, I can't stand walking in these, Lilly trade shoes with me.", Alex barged in before his cousin could speak, "Lilli keep your heels on the door is right here Annika". "Ugh, you never take my health into consideration". Alex couldn't believe he had to share a suite with dumb and dumber. At least he had his own room and bathroom, he would never get a chance to get in it if they shared, those girls take too long. He could never stand them when they were younger, he wanted to help Hermione but he didn't want to get yelled at his parents. They were paying for his school and he couldn't pass the opportunity to get into law school. He regrets it now. They got settled into their rooms. Everyone had Three hours until dinner so Alex was going to sleep for an hour and a half and then shower. Right as he was about to fall asleep he heard "WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR".

Annika's POV

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR" This was the last thing she needed, out of all the outfits she chose to bring, none of them to scream 'I'm Mrs. Malfoy' nor are they sexy enough to seduce Draco. She really needs the respect from her Grandparents if she is going to get in her will or show that she doesn't need their huge a$$ fortune or their huge mansion. Who was she kidding that's all she wanted. They would always visit as kids and Annika and Lilli always loved how expensive it looked. Once she gets it, extravagant parties will be in her future. What always ticked her off was how they were only 10 and Hermione couldn't stop talking about the architecture and the landscape and the history of the property, the list goes on forever. Enough about Hermione what the real problem is, is that there is nothing to wear. "Lilli (hint the whining), I need help to choose what to wear". Lilli came over right away. "The red one definitely speaks as a Malfoy". "You are the best".

3 hours later
Hermione's POV
Lacy and Hermione walked to the elevator to go down to dinner. Ginny couldn't come because she suddenly felt sick so she stayed back with the kids. As they went down they were stopped at the floor that the rest of her cousins were on. Annika, Lacy, and Alex walked in. "Hey, Mione" Hermione smiled, " Alex it's so good to see you again, (she hugs him) I'm so sorry I didn't say hi to you yesterday". Hermione saw Annika's shocked face after seeing this interaction. She giggled. " What do you mean by again!!". That is when everyone got to the floor they needed to. Guess the story would have to wait for another time. They made it just in time for dinner and walked to their private room, then their Grandmother spoke up, "Lilli!, Annika!, what do you think you are wearing, put a jacket on!". Hermione took the opportunity to call a server over to help the tow other ladies. "Umm yes hello, can we please have the extra over-large jacket for the two very underdressed 5-year olds over there". "Right away Mrs. Granger". Everyone couldn't stop giggling but Lilli and Annika were clueless to the insult. *Clink* *Clink* *Clink*, Hermione heard Annika clink her knife on her champagne glass. She then opened her mouth. "As you all know I am engaged to the one and only Draco Malfoy, (queue the claps and cheers from family and snickers and smirks) and as the future Mrs. Malfoy for my engagement party we have the entire week planned out. Tomorrow we will have a beach day, the next day will be a day to yourselves, your welcome, the 23rd is a day of shopping for the convention, the 24th is the convention, the 25th is for recovery and then the 26th is the departure day for everyone. The wedding date has not been set yet. Now I could not convince my fiance to give us dinner on the house seeing as it would be suspicious, but we do have the premium bracelets which does mean free drinks. So Bon Appetite!!". If only Annika knew that Draco gave the nice side of Hermione's family everything on the house this week. Dinner tonight was Thai food, there were many delicious entrees to eat from. Dinner was nice and quiet until her Aunt Fiona spoke up. "So, Hermione who's this husband of yours, when can we meet him, and why weren't we invited to the wedding". "Probably because he doesn't exist." (Annika and Lilli snicker). Hermione knew exactly what to say. "He was my high school boyfriend, you will meet him at the convention, and you weren't invited to the wedding because I didn't want you there." She sipped her wine after she stated that. Then Lilli decided to speak. "What about Grandma and Grandpa, I mean they haven't meant their great-grandchildren until today (with pouted lips)". Little did they know that even though they didn't go to the wedding, they've come to the mansion and met the family except they think Draco's name is Drake Malcome. Grandma speaks now, "Drake is a very nice man". The rest of the meal was silent. Everyone got to their rooms hopefully without a fuss. "Day 1 done" Hermione's phone was ringing and it was Draco. "Hey Ferret".

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo sorry for the wait. Pretty sure I'm sleep-deprived, which doesn't help my work and school and the story. I am going to admit I did get lazy when I started writing Hermione's POV so, sorry about that. This, however, is not a drill, I will be focusing on school so I won't start the Beach day for another month. Thank you for reading this and for 1K reads!!