roy x GN! reader

Reader will be gender neutral, as always (they/them) etc you know the drill by now
>my friend suggested a soulmate au so HEY MILO!! LOL<
you switch bodies with ur soulmate on the year u met for a day, confusing but you'll get it.
!!KEYWORDS!!
TWS: SW3ARING
H/C - Halloween costume
F/C - favourite candy

- y/n pov -

I slipped on my h/c and walked around the neighbourhood with a candy bag in hand, hoping I could get extra candy this year since I was sick last year! (no ur not roberts sister)

- Roy pov -

"ITS NOT YOURS!!" "WELL ITS STILL A COSTUME!!" me and Ross yelled back and forth with each other, till I felt a pain in my chest, I gripped my shirt and felt my vision go dark for a split second. I opened my eyes and I was out side the candy club. I didn't think nothing of it. I walked inside and saw my mom acting all posh to the candy clark. "mom what are you doing here?" I said, my voice sounding much different than before I bring a hand up to my mouth, and look at my feet. that's strange.. my costume..- "who are you calling mom?" my mom spun around and said to me, I started at her jewelled necklace, seeing my reflection in it I gasped. oh no.

- y/n pov -

I opened my eyes and stared blankly at the guy standing in front of me, seemingly yelling about my costume. I frowned, was it really that bad? I looked down at my costume, I was wearing a blue jacket and a striped sweater. I gasped, then looked back up at the guy. "I'm sorry.. where am I?" I said, honestly terrified. He gave me a confused look, then turned to Robert, seeing him grab candy he did too. then they both looked at me, as if motioning me to grab some, so I grabbed a handful. the kids holding the box of candy then left, with a "your welcome Robert!" Still confused, I looked over at them. To find them staring. "w-what are u staring at? Is there something on my face??" I said nervously. They backed away with wide eyes, then whispered to each other "you think roy is possessed man? he never acts so.. calm and he never stutters." One whispered, the other nodded his head. "uhh.. who's roy?" I said, tilting my head to the side, they looked at each other then back at me.

"What's your name." one with a beanie said, "y/n, and you?" He gave me a blank stare, "Ross. And this is Robert." He said, pointing to the blonde haired guy on the right, he waved at me. I smiled, they were awfully sweet. "We are trying to get candy for my sister, since she's sick. Care to help us?" "Of course I will!" I smiled, just as we were going to go get more candy, we heard a deep southern voice say.. "did you know, many cultures consume blood for food! That includes humans.." they said, raising his knife towards us. My hands starting shaking, my eyes going in and out of focus. I felt like I had seen the guy before. We raised out bags of candy to the guy and he took it and strutted off. "DAMMIT!" Robert said stomping his foot on the ground. My mouth agape i looked over to them. "soo.. what are we going to do now?" I spoke up. "Start all over again I guess?" He shrugged.

I heard a car pull up, window rolling down.
"You are in big trouble Reynold." a man said, I shivered, this must be his parents. a tall posh woman stepped out of the car, and approached me. "UGH! WHAT IS THAT COSTUME?!" I looked down at my "costume" then back at the woman. "uh.. s-sans?" I said, literally having no idea what I was meant to be, the two boys silently giggled whereas she stared at me in shock. "Ugh. You could've been something more elegant. Like a vampire!" I looked at her confused. "Ohhh ahaha.." I nervously laughed honestly still confused. "Get in the car." She spoke, I sighed and walked into the car and sat down, I looked to my right and saw a massive bag of candy with the candy club logo on it, seeing it I thought of Robert. "Can I say bye..?" I mumbled she sighed, "yes.." I rolled down the window and through the he candy bag out of it. "H-hope this helps you guys!" I smiled, they waved at me as our car drove away.

I sat in the car, waiting to arrive to where-ever we were going. Soon, we pulled up to a massive house, I looked in amazement till I saw.. me?

we parked and I immediately got out the car and rushed over "M-ME?!" I gasped, they looked up "WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY BODY?!" they spoke, getting up. "I- I DONT KNOW???" "What's going on here. Reynold, who's this?" the mom said, gesturing to my body. I looked at the lady then back at them.

"Uhh.. welll..."

-long explanation-

"so yourrr my sons soulmate?" She said sipping her tea, I nodded nervously. "well, why don't you stay over." She said politely, I did not expect that! "If your my sons soulmate it's my job to make you feel at home." she smiled, and so did I. I looked back at "Roy" he was a blushing mess "M-MOM!!" "Whaaat? they're your soulmate after all, why not spend a little time together?" She said, walking off, I giggled, and looked back to him. He looked.. embarrassed to say the least. "Fine." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to a different room. The room was messy, but fun. Posters all over the walls and game consoles by the tv, it felt like home already. "Did you.. want to play Mario cart." He said, breaking the silence. "yeah of course!" I smiled. We sat down on his bed and each grabbed a controller.

we played Mario kart for hours, yelling and laughing together when we would beat other people. There was never an uncomfortable or silent moment between us, cuz Roy always knew exactly what to say. Sure, he was kinda a bully... but he's the good kind of bully.

-A/N
pretty boring but idk what to post today and I've never EVER wrote a soulmate AU before so it's time I wrote one!!