Chapter 1

From the morning , she was feeling vulnerable don't know why . She never lives in this kind of atmosphere , in her early shows everyone pampered her and the most is ' Fahmaan ' , her best sorry brilliant friend . She pressed her lips together to control her sobs as she was missing him so much .

Sumbul sits along with Abdu , Sajid , Stan and Shiv . Nowadays , everyone is distancing from her along with Tina and Shalin who used to considered her as friend which is affecting her badly , just because her father called her and asked to stay away from Tina and Shalin . Seeing her silent Abdu asked her , " Sum bro , what happened ? "

Sumbul shakes her head in denial but her eyes tells something else , tears rolled down reason , she herself don't know . Shiv and Stan approached her and asked her to calmed down as she soon broke down into tears .

If we asked someone when that person is emotionally vulnerable and control himself somehow it's act as last nail in coffin and that's what happened with sumbul . Why people doesn't leave when they sees something wrong ?

After sometime when she was calmed down . She was sitting with Shiv and Abdu , having lunch with them . Shiv said , " Dekh , mujhe nahi pata ki tujhe kya chij pareshan kar rahi hain , magar tu yun baar baar roti rahengi na to teri hi tabiyat kharab hongi . To na ek kaan se sunne ka aur dusre se nikalne ka , dimag ka bhajiya nahi karane dena ka in logo ko . Theek ?! "

{ Look, I don't know what is troubling you, but you shouldn't keep crying like this again and again , otherwise your health will deteriorate. So neither to listen from one ear and to come out from the other, not to allow these people to do bhajiya of your mind. Okay ?! }

She agreed while continues to munching her meal . After sometime bigg boss asked everyone to assemble in living area . Sumbul sits end of sofa , Abdu is between her and Stan .

Bigg Boss : Pichhle 8 hafto se mein aur janta apki shakal dekh kar bohot hi jyada bore ho Gaye hain . Kuch naya milta hi nahi , chahe vo Sumbul ka bewajah rona ho ya Archana ka ' mein nahi jhukungi ' wala attitude ho ya Tina ka ' I am hygienic ' wala tanta ho , ya fir Shalin ka ' mein galat nahi hun ' Ka dialogue ho . To apne manoranjan ke liye apke Saath judenge do naye sadyas , ab vo kab aayege vo mein nahi janta magar apse itni to asha rakh hi sakta hun ki unhe aap ek din ke liye achche se peshaaye .

{ From the last 8 weeks , me and people have become more and more bored seeing your face . Nothing new is found, be it Sumbul crying unnecessarily or Archana's 'I will not bow down' attitude . Be it Tina's 'I am Hygienic' line, or Shaleen's 'I am not wrong' dialogue. So new two members are joining you for my entertainment , I don't know when they will come now , but I can only hope that you will behave good atleast for one day. }

After hearing that wildcards are going to entered , everyone is happy and started discussing about who could be wildcard sitting in living room only except Shalin , Tina and Priyanka . Abdu and Shiv does their regular masti and was waiting for new wildcard .

Sumbul is sitting poolside remembering about Fahmaan and her friendship . How they pranks others , his care , becoming kid along with her and always heard her blabbering not matter what . Smile broke to her lips , missing him .

From morning she was already remembering about him and Bigg boss announcement regarding wildcards entry only arises the hope of being wildcard but she knows that he cannot tolerate being in this house for long so it's stupidity to expecting him as wildcard .

The song played desi girl and everyone gathered in garden only to find a medium height girl , dusky skin tone like sumbul entered and she was revealed as Sana Maqbul .

Her happy and jolly nature makes her merged with them easily

Her happy and jolly nature makes her merged with them easily . She was sitting with Sumbul and Archana and talking for sometime . Sana looked towards sumbul who is still lost in her memory lane and asked unable to handle this silence as Sumbul is chatterbox no matter what .

Archana told her what happened in afternoon to which she didn't respond much . Again song ringed but this time from inside . Sumbul followed Sana and Archana . She was standing in distance waiting for another wildcard to show up .

As soon he come her eyes widen and mouth hung down . Is he really here ? She couldn't believe on her eyes . It's illusion , right ? She was missing him so much that she was imagining him here as wildcard .

Fahmaan comes directly to her and stood Infront of her who is looking at without blinking . She asked him still being in trance , " Tu yaha nahi hain right ?! Mera dimag kharab ho gaya haina ? "

{ You are not here right ?! I've lost my mind ? }

To which he slapped her lightly to makes her realised that he is here . She jumped on him and hugged him tightly as she started sobbing unable to control her emotions while he was ruffling her hair to calmed down her .

Seeing her happy and jolly almost everyone is happy except Tina who was jealous and Shalin makes faces seeing them .

_____________________________________

I don't know if I am only one who felt them giving vibeq of Sidnaaz truly 🤧 .

Sumbul is innocent in case of cruel world that's why she gives her 100 % in friendship and Fahmaan gives me vibe of Sidharth by his way of talking and wisdom man ! 😙

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Should I continue it or not ?

How's the first chapter ? Let me know in comment section ...