C.4. Fourth Hour

10..

20..

30..

Sana slowly sneaked from her palm to find a beautiful little girl, dressed in a pink dress, frowning at her.

"Mumma.. no cheating..", said the girl.

"Sorry baby..", Sana made a cute puppy face and resumed counting by shutting her eyes and covering her hands over them.

40..

50..

60..

70..

80..

90..

100..

"Samaira.. Samaira.. baby.. Mumma is going to search you now..", Sana looked through the gap between her fingers..

She went around the whole house searching for her but couldn't find her anywhere. As time passed, Sana grew anxious and searched through the same place over and over again while calling her name loudly.

"Sidharth, where is Samira?", She asked as she barged into Sidharth's home office.

"Tschhh.. Do not disturb me. I am in a important meeting.", Said Sidharth

"Sidharth.. I asked you where is Samaira?", She yelled at him.

"Samaira who?", He asked.

"Our daughter! You damnit!! Where is she?", Sana scolded.

"What? Are you out of your mind lady? Who are you?", He asked.

"Sidharth, I am in no mood for jokes. I can't find Samaira. Help me by searching?", Yelled Sana.

"Look lady I don't know who you are and who is Samaira.. just get out of here and don't disturb me.", He spoke in annoyance.

"What are you speaking Sidharth? I am Sana, your fucking wife you idiot!!", She shook him by his collar rigorously.

"What happened Sidharth? Are you fine? Who is this lady?", Asked a lady who walked into the room.

"I don't know honey.. she is claiming herself to be my wife..", said Sidharth.

"What? Excuse me Miss. Whoever you are!! He is my husband and I am his wife, Lilly", the lady barked.

"Shut up Lilly!! You are just his bloody secretary. Sidharth, whatever you two are upto, stop it right now. I am very serious that I want my Samira now..", shouts Sana.

"Mummaaa.. Mummaaa..", Sana heard Samaira cry.

"Samairaaaa", Sana ran into the direction. Sidharth and Lilly followed behind.

Sana shivered finding Samaira hanging by the bottom edge of the balcony grill. Samaira's hand was slowly slipping.

"Mumma.. help me.. I don't want to go away from you..", cried Samaira.

"Samaira, baby!! Hold my hand. Mumma won't allow you to fall..", said Sana lying on the floor and gripping her hand tightly but she couldn't pull her up because it required someone else to pull Samaira from over the grill while the other held her from under the grill to avoid falling down.

"Sidhaarth.. what are you looking at? Quickly pull her up!!", She said looking back at him.

"Sidharth darling, you have left your important meeting half way. You should go down and attend it else will lose our multi-million dollar project.", Said Lilly.

"Huh? Yes honey!", Nods Sidharth while looking at Lilly.

"What? Sidhaaarth.. she is your blood. You can't leave her like this when she needs you the most. Please save her.", Yelled Sana as he turned his back at her