Pontianak

It was 2 days after the monsters were released, the deserts where flooded, seas set on fire, cities sent into ruin, and massive purple crystals where at every corner, rising out of the ground. In the Relics Room, 4 kids and a dragon were interrogating their prisoner Draugr.

Matt: Tell us how to beat the forces from the Netherworld, NOW!

Draugr: Forcesrinn fran netherworlðinn megeigir munu beaten með fjórir kinder ok kindr dragon, eingarinn thing at knáttpossiblyr fylgjagð þú inn einnhverr leið er maktr stronger þan flestrinn powerful demi-demon inn óiverse,inn zalmore!!! ha hhar hhar hhar hhar hhar hhar

David: Spike I thought you taught him English?

Spike: Yes, but he's naturally fluent in Old Norse, and no one alive speaks that language.

Ava: Mabey a way to beat a demi-demon, is with something stronger?

Draugr: Wow! ek gerði eigi expect þú'ð fá hvat ek segðumk perfectly rit. Fortunately, þú gereigir veit einnhverr kreatures stronger þan einn. Especially since eingainn things stronger þan hann eru gods, Jörmungandr, ok secretinn Pontianak guarð

Spike: Did you say Pontianak? I know what that is an angry woman's spirit that preys on men's blood.

Draugr: Ek really þorfutilr shut minn muðr meiri

Ava: Then let's find the Pontianak.

Matt: I've read about the Pontianak, she was a woman who died during childbirth and disguises herself as a beautiful woman in a white dress to lure in men.

Luna: Why?

Matt: So, she can rip into their flesh and internal organs, drink their blood, and suck their eyes out, just so she can enact the desire to get revenge on all MALES.

Luna: I don't want to go near a psychopath thank you very much.

Spike: Mabey the Pontianak is only gaurding a secret to defeating Zalmore, as she is one of Zalmore's supporters. But good news for you is that she only wants revenge on men, so Ava and Luna are perfectly safe.

Matt: I think David and I should stay behind, because someone needs to keep an eye on Draugr here, (and David jumps off roofs into barrels of carpet tacks).

Spike, Luna and Ava left while David and Matt stayed behind, tying Draugr to a chair. Spike, Ava and Luna went to the closest cemetery, where the fog grew thick, and the full moon shone down on them. They searched for hours, hearing the loud sound of a crying infant and a woman's laugh in the distance.

Luna: Where are those sounds coming from?

Spike: When the Pontianak is near, you hear the sounds of crying babies and laughing women. Since it's quite loud she's not particularly close, if it gets quieter then she's closer.

Ava: That's very confusing.

They kept searching for hours, until the noise went to the sound of a whisper. The Pontianak was close, watching, waiting, listening.

Ava: Mis Pontianak, I am Ava Huntress, and I wish to speak to you.

Spike: (What are you doing? I don't want to be the next boy killed by her.)

It was too late. The smell of decay and flowers rose in the air, they looked around and saw a beautiful woman with pale skin, red eyes, long fingernails, long black hair, and a white dress smeared in blood. She spoke in a soft, delicate voice.

Pontianak: Hello, I am here. Spikesworth Omar XII, it is a pleasure to see your face again, I believe the last time we met was 100,000 years ago, when you banished me to the Netherworld.

Spike: Hi... Sorry about that.

Pontianak: Ava, you are the first girl I've met in centuries, it's a pleasure.

Ava: Mis Pontianak, I have a question to ask.

Pontianak: What is it?

Ava: Do you know how to beat Zalmore?

The Pontianak froze in place, the look on her face was of such fear that nothing equils it. She was more than afraid, she was petrified!

Pontianak: I can't tell you; I can't tell you; I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU ALRIGHT!!!

She charged at them, slashing her claws at them, the look in her eyes told a message of fear and panic.

Ava: How do we stop her?

Spike: I don't know, I barely survived fighting her the first time.

Luna: How to stop her, I know.

She reached into her bag, grabbing a book she took from the relics room. She flipped through the pages and started mixing ingredients together from a cauldron she also stole from the relics room.

Ava: What's she doing?

Spike: It looks like,

The Pontianak slashed them on the ground, she opened the jaws, and just before she began her feast Luna threw a powder on the Pontianak, putting her in a trance like state.

Ava: What did you do?

Luna: I made a truth potion, so she's forced to tell the answer to our questions.

Spike: The potion worked, that means you're an alchemist.

Luna: What!?

Spike: The book you stole is the "Alchemist's First Book of Evil and Non-Evil Spells" a book of spells that only alchemists can do.

Luna: Wow, and now for the Pontianak, we can ask 3 questions and she must answer them two of them truthfully, and she can lie one time. Pontianak, how do we beat Zalmore?

Pontianak: You cannot beat him on your own

A long silence followed.

Ava: (Do we ask the next question?)

Pontianak: Yes

Ava: That doesn't count, I wasn't whispering it to you.

Pontianak: I did count.

Luna: Before Ava wastes our last question. How do we beat Zalmore?

Pontianak: The only way is to destroy the crystal that gives him power, and the only thing powerful enough to do that is the convergence of 4 artifacts, a sword of fire, boots to ride the wind, a gemstone from the sea, and a mace that controls the storm.

The Pontianak exited her trance with even more fear than before.

Pontianak: Zalmore please forgive me, they forced me to do it, please don't punish me for reveling your secret.

A sense of death lingered in the air as a creepy voice spoke to the Pontianak.

???: Don't you worry, your torment will end, this won't hurt a bit.

The Pontianak screamed out loud as her body was struck by a black and purple bolt of lightning. The Pontianak rose up, and started to move slower, as her body started to melt! Her fingers mushed into a single blob, her legs started to collapse, her face dripped down, she became an unpleasant pile of pus laying on the ground.

Spike: What just happened?

Luna: Mabey the reason why she didn't want to tell us is because Zalmore does this to all of his servants who reveal his secrets.

Later that day Spike, Ava and Luna returned to the Relics Room knowing what to do.

Matt: Know what to do.

Spike: We need to find 4 artifacts, the seven league boots, the flaming sword, the tide jewel, and the Tishtrya mace.