<< 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 >>

《<Chapter>》

<7>

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

You ran towards the door where Sammy was and head upstairs, You sure are going to regret this... Leaving Henry for this damm old Prophet.

--------------------------

You kicked open the door where Sammy was, you covered your mouth and *Squeak*

Sammy was there looking down with his Left leg ripped and his right arm ripped out aswell, his mask was damaged and his clothing was a bit damaged.

You walked close, you slowly reach out your hand but Sammy was still concious, he groaned in pain, once he noticed you, he barely backed away, he winced and whimpered every move he takes....

You just stayed there standing, you observed Sammy, the right eye of the Bendy mask he was wearing was broken, he had no pupils, it was all black, Sammy looked around seemingly trying to find something, you kept staring at him which made him very uncomfortable especially at his state right now.

Ink was splatered and Sammy couldn't talk, well now both of you were unable to talk, Sammy was choked after two of his limbs were ripped off, you could only stare in symphaty and wait for him to calm down, but that doesn't seem to work.

You finally walked closer and kneeled beside him, he started shivering and you saw him close his right eye, you took out Bacon Soup from your cartoon inventory, you opened it and removed Sammys mask, he immediately covered his face with his left hand, you pulled his left arm down and slowly shove the Bacon Soup into his mouth, he was too weak to fight back.

It dint do much but it also did something i guess, Sammy soon fainted after a few minutes, you sat there wondering how to heal Ink Figures? Bandages wont do... And you obviously know there's no Bandages here, andd even if you did find Bandages... What would it do? Ink would just soak the Bandages and Sammys wounds are vital.

You did notice that he was slightly smaller and thinner than before, he was still alive of course, his leg was slowly...i mean very slowly regenerating along with his arm, well i guess they heal on their own?

Would Ink heal Sammys wounds? No... Henry did say that its danegerous for Lost ones and most of the Ink Monsters to be healed with Ink, they might suffer from the whispers and get lost...

Maybe a bucket of Ink would do? Or droplets of Ink, Bendy or The Ink Demon.. I can't sense him near so its probably safe for me to find a Bucket and some Ink without some random Ink Monster coming out of it.

Sammy, what the heck happend to you? I stand up besides Sammy and left to go find a Bucket, it can't be that hard right? Oh fiddle sticks...You jinxed yourself...

[~Time Skip~]

You got back with a Bucket of Ink, you kicked open the door once again, Sammy was there awake and recovering, he backed away slightly