<< 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 >>

《<Chapter>》

<8>

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Y/n skipped towards the elevator and then ran to Boris with open arms and Boris does the same as well, he hugs you tight and his tail wags.

---------------------------

Henry stepped in the elevator and Sammy right behind him, Henry pressed the elevator button at K and the Elevator moves up.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open, Henry stepped outside with his wrench and Sammy steps out too, Henry turns around to look at you and then spoke

"I need you to stay here with Boris Y/n, Ink monsters come to show up more at this area" Henry said and pats your head

You shook your head wanting to come with them, sure you have Boris and all but you want to explore this place.

"I agree, you should be safe here with that wolf My Lord" Sammy said

you didnt react nor move but you eventually nodded with a thumbs up, maybe you can rest for awhile, who knows when will you need your energy! But it's only for one time because you want to help and explore, you can be usefull for sensing danger right?

The two of them left the elevator, you sat down on the floor and Boris sits down too, he looked around then made his hand into a fist, he points at his fist and looked at you with a smile, you copied what he did and realized he wanted to play Rock, Paper and Scissors! The first round starts with a tie.

You were having fun with Boris and currently distracting yourselfs while both of you wait for Henry and Sammy to finish the first favor Alice wanted, speaking of Alice, she ruined the game after she spoke once again

"Have you met him? The Ink Demon? They say he hears everything." Alice said

You nod your head, you encountered him 2x, kinda intresting to hear that he can hear everthing

"Every creak of the floor. Every rustle of paper" She says

Boris shivered for a second, he was a bit scared because of her words, Boris tail wasn't wagging and his ears were slightly down, Great Alice... She made Boris scared AND got rid of the fun.

"I wouldn't run so fast if i were you. You never know what might draw him in" You heard Alice voice said at another room, you guessed she told that to Henry and Sammy

You hug Boris who seems to be in a quite of a daze and snapped him out of it, his ears was still slightly down but his tail was wagging, you had an idea, you faced your back at him and your tail was swaying back and fourth because of the idea, you did a 360 and faced him with a goofy face and used your hands to make it more wacky, you know... The cartoon face ones? You continued to do this until Boris laughed, his eyes were closed and his tail was wagging, thats good... You made someone happy and it makes you happy aswell!