CHAPTER 4

📕 PERFECT TWO 4
📍 CHAPTER 4

Type was busy doing some paperwork when a beautiful woman came in.

"Hi, is Tharn inside?" She asked sweetly.

"name please?". Type said as he look at the woman up and down. She's wearing a skimpy bodycon dress.

"Hyacinth, tell him I'm here."

"I'm sorry, but my boss was outside, he's in a lunch meeting, ma'am." He politely said.

"That asshole! Tell him to call me right away, he's been avoiding me. He's not answering my calls and texts,". Gone the sweet smile and was replaced by a fierce look.

"I will tell him that ma'am."

Hyacinth leaves immediately after slamming his handbag on Type's desk.

He reached for the intercom and called his boss inside his office.

"She's gone boss,"

"Thank you Type, Jeez.. How can I dump that woman. Anyway block anyone, except Arisa, she's coming here". Tharn then drop the call.

Who the hell was Arisa?

"Nevermind.." He continued his work and right after a few minutes, A respectful-looking lady came in.

"Hi! You must be the new secretary," She had a friendly smile on her face.

"Yes Ma'am, may I know your name please?"

"I'm Arisa, You are?"
She offered a handshake and Type accepted.

"I am Type."

"Tharn is right, You are really cute." She put her hand on her chin as she looks at Type intently making him feel awkward.

And Tharn said he is Cute? When?

"Uhm.. My boss said if you came I will let you come inside". He said ignoring the compliment.

"Seems like Tharn is blocking women now huh."  She nodded like she knew something.

"Uh, yes actually before you came, I rejected three women already." he let out a sigh.

"You know, We, the whole family want him to be serious in life, you know to be stick to one, his Papa was so problematic because of him, his an asshole manwhore, We hope someone will come to change him, what do you think?" Arisa leans on his desk and look at him closely.

" I don't know what to say". Type said in a low voice.

"I don't, you are scaring him." Thorn came and he stand beside Arisa.
"You are the new secretary?"

"You're familiar!" Type exclaimed.

"You too.." Thorn stopped and think for a while. "aha!! You're the one who called us abnormal before for having two dads". Thorn pointed at Type.

"sorry about that," Type look down clearly ashamed.

"it's okay, we are young back then, so you meet my fiance already, I will give you this invitation, please attend on our wedding tomorrow".

Type shyly accepted. Arisa just smiles at him.

"I will expect you tomorrow Type, lets go meet the manwhore Hon, nice meeting you Type!". She chirped and drag Thorn inside the office of Tharn.

Type read the invitation, tomorrow night at 6pm is their wedding, he needs to finish his work because tomorrow is weekend.

Then the intercom in his desk ring, he lifted it and put it on his ear as he continued typing in the computer.

"yes boss?".

"make coffee for us please, you know my taste, make three cups, thank you". The Husky voice of Tharn always sent shivers on him.

He saved the file first before making the coffee.

Inside the office, Arisa keep on teasing Tharn.

"I cant believe what I just heard, you said please and thank you to someone after asking a favor! And not only that, your voice is different!". She's almost squealing.

Thorn laugh on his fiance's reaction.
"I actually invited him tomorrow, he didn't say a word but I hope he will come, I remember him as the child who bullied us before, but he change a lot!".

"you invited him?".
Tharn's brow lifted up.

"hey, chill! Bro, Im getting married, and it's bros before hoes". Thorn lifted his two hands in the air.

"who else's will come to your wedding tomorrow?". Ignoring his twin's words.

"just a few people, it's an intimate wedding so we like it private". Arisa says, fixing the remaining invitations.

Type came in carrying a small tray with the coffee, much on their surprise, Tharn got up and he get the tray on Type's hands, making Type's face redden.

"Thanks Type, if you finished your work you can go and prepare to attend the wedding of this asshole here, don't bring a gift,"

Thorn just laugh on what he says.

"yes boss". He croaked and bow a little to Arisa and Thorn.

"see you tomorrow Type". Arisa waved at him.

"see you ma'am, Sir Thorn". He said then he slowly got out of the room.

"Papa should know this, he's been waiting for this moment that someday, someone will change you".
Thorn was typing something on his phone.

"hey, i didn't change you prick!". He pointed the small spoon he used to stir the coffee on Thorn.

"you did changed, it's not your attitude to say thank you and please,".

"Maybe, Type is special huh?". Arisa raised her brows on Tharn.

"he is.. Back then".
He slowly answered.

"back then they are so closed, but everything changed when Type learned that we have a homosexual parents, then he became a bully, I still cant forget how they punch each other's face, and Papa Gulf came to the school and knock some sense on their heads. The two of them cried, and a few days after that, Type didn't go back to school". Thorn look at Tharn intently watching his reaction.

Tharn fidget on his chair. Probably he remembers those memories.

After their talked the couple go home and Tharn also finishes his work as he saw the desk of Type empty, he already go home.

He sit on his swivel chair, massaging his own head. Then he realized what Thorn said.
"I did really change, womens Flocks on my feet, but now, I'm refusing them,".

An image of Type writhing and tied on the bed flashed on his mind, making him feel something down there.
His Dom kink is kicking in. Two years ago, he discarded his gay sub, they finished contract and parted ways then he stopped being a Dom and he switched to women. He's a bisexual Dom.

Now this feels nostalgic. But Type's image in his mind flash again as he plays him with his toys in that image, his unused toys that is stock in his dungeon.

Looks like he needs to sterilized them soon, maybe he will get another sub.

"TYPE.." Type's face flash again in his mind.

"fuck! This is bad,"
He shake his head repeatedly as if by shaking it, his sinful thoughts on his secretary will go.

HE go home immediately and when he reaches his condo, he settled on the cold shower, he needs to cool down.

&&&
AN:

DADDY THARN IS CUMMING, AND HE HAS A DUNGEON, WITH TOYS. IM EXCITED 😏😏😂😂
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? 🤣