1| The first step inside the castle

┌────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────┐
"Serendipity — finding valuable or
agreeable things without seeking for it"
└────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────┘

'The King's dead?'

'No.. Bakayama can't die! He wouldn't die! I still have to beat him and we're going to nationals.. together'

(Rewind to before Karasuno and some Aoba Johsai members decided to visit the raven's home)

•Human Tangerine pov•
'Has anyone checked up one Kageyama yet? He hasn't shown up to practice and some teachers notified me he hasn't been attending class for weeks.' Coach asked.
'Let's go to his house after practice today'
*After practice*
'...' Silence filled the room.
'Uhmm, does anyone know his address?'
'I do!' I yelled, all eyes were on me. 'Of course I know, Bakayama is my bestfriend!' (Well sort of).
'Very well Hinata, lead the way' sugawara-senpai responded.
I nodded, happy to see my grumpy friend again. I was really worried by now. Kags has been gone for almost a MONTH.. well actually it's been about two-three weeks, but still! The first day was weird. He didn't show up for our daily rave to the gym. He didn't even show up to practice. That was straight up suspicious! Bakayama never misses practice, even when he's sick! Everyone just brushed it off the first week saying he must be sick and finally decided to listen to the team's advise to stay home when sick. But its been a while and everyone has gotten uncomfortable by his absence and lack of response to our messages. What if he died in a ditch somewhere?!
'-ata! Hinata. Hinata!'
I looked up, confused.
'Suga? Daichi? What is it?'
'We asked which way next? You stopped here and seemed to have spaced out.' They looked at me worriedly. 'Huh? Ah, right! Umhh..' I stopped and looked at my surroundings. 'This is where me and Kageyama usually split up.. erhh.. I don't know what way his house is!' I panicked. 'I know he usually goes this way' I said a bit unsure.
So due to lack of better judgement we carried on our search for Kags' home.

Then right at the perfect moment I heard someone yell 'Chibi-chan', so I looked around again to find owner of the voice.. only to come face to face with 'Yahoo chibi-chan~' the Great King.
'What is Karasuno doing here? This isn't really close to your school.' Seijoh's ace asked, walking towards us. Two more boys followed their ace.. I don't remember one if them, but the other one I do know. It's onion head.. well I don't remember his name, but I'll never forget someone with the profile of a turnip.

'Ohh we were going to visit Kageyama but we kinda got lost.' Suga responded, scratching behind his neck a bit embarrassed.
'King's house?' The middle part boy asked.
'Yeah'
'Why?'
'We wanted to check up on him. He hasn't shown up to school' Onion head scoffed '..and practice' Daichi continued. This earned a shocked look from Seijoh.
'King didn't go to practice?' Onion head asked still in shock.
'That's right, our Kouhai didn't enter the gym in weeks'
'Follow me' the tired first year stated.
(Now that I think of it.. this guy was also part of the match against Kags in middle school.. Maybe he knows where Yamayama lives). So we followed him all the way to a rather large, cute house with a well-kept garden, though it does look like its been a bit neglected for a while.
'His house is pretty big'
'As expected from an elite King'

We approached the house and rang the bell. After a bit the door opened. 'Hello?' a slightly high-pitched voice asked, opening the door slowly.
It was a girl. She looks just like Bakayama, but shorter and with wavy hair.

'Bakayama' I screeched, 'don't tell me you skipped practice just because you turned into a girl!' I huffed out.

'Who's Bakayama?'