0|Background info

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

███████▒▒▒
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ... ⋙

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

A few pieces of information about my au
- Miwa knows Kindaichi and Kunimi because she saw them when she was visiting Miyagi for a week during Kageyama's first year of middle school.

-Miwa hasn't lived with Kageyama since she stayed in Tokyo for college and later opened her salon there after she graduated.

-Both Miwa and Kageyama are originally from Tokyo but their grandfather lived in Miyagi so Miwa continued studying in Tokyo while Kags attended class in Miyagi. Though it may not make a lot of sense due to the large distance Kageyama lived with his grandfather while finishing up his elementary school in Tokyo. The only way this worked was that he stayed in his family residence during the week (late Monday to early Friday) and then depart for Miyagi for the weekends. Is this irresponsible? Yes. Did his parents care? No. They weren't there and could care less. After elementary he stayed in Miyagi for middle school. He also did spend his time during elementary with his other grandparents, before he attended the Tokyo elementary school.

-Miwa doesn't visit often since she is busy herself, but will barge in a few times a year after she and Kageyama reconnected (Why they lost contact will be revealed later on).

-Kageyama has lived with his grandfather since his parents are not taking care of him. As far as his past teammates know Kageyama's parents are too busy with their respective businesses to stay with him in Miyagi, so he stayed with his grandparents.

-Kageyama attended his grandfather's funeral without his parents or Miwa.

-Miwa met Kageyama by chance in Tokyo. (More on this later in the story.)

-There is a reason behind Kageyama's "mouth typo" (think of the Koganegawa incident where Kags mispronounced his name).. more on this may be revealed in the story.

~Unknown fact by nearly everyone~
Kageyama has great sense of style but no one (with the exception of Miwa) knows since he doesn't really hang out with people in his regular clothes, mosly in gym clothes or uniforms.