Character Introduction

HASEENA MALLIK... "Ameer baap ki bigri hoi aulaad" means a rich father's spoiled child. You must have heard this sentence once in your life. This character is same as it. Haseena Mallik is the only child of her parents who loves her alot and so as she. Haseena has been pampered by everyone in her family since her childhood,she has been provided by everything she wanted so easily which cause her to be a spoiled daughter. Had completed her graduation from America and returned back to India a month ago. A free and a chill soul she is. Always wants to enjoy every moment of her life. Being the daughter of a millionaire,she prefers to have fun always instead of being serious in her life. So,the only moto she follows is that "jab already itna paisa ha tu aur paisa kamana ma time waste kyu karna ha".

KARISHMA SINGH... Totally opposite from the previous character. SHO of Mahila Police Thana. Very loyal and honest towards her duty. Had seen alot of difficulties since her childhood and therefore now wants to give her family a better and peaceful life. A proud child of her mother. Remains calm usually but becomes the "Bhaukali Devi" when needed. Has a sobber personality which can attract anyone so easily.

THESE WERE THE MAIN LEAD CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK NOW LETS GIVE A LOOK TO THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS...

PUSHPA SINGH... Karishma Singh's mother. Husband died in a car accident when ks was just of ten. Just like every mother, she also wants her childs to achieve every goal in their lives. Was a head-constable in mpt but left her job now because ks didn't want her mother to work,she wants her to live a peaceful life.

SANTOSH SINGH... Karishma's little sister and pushpa ji's youngest daughter. A perfect example of "chota packet Bada dhamaka". Cyber expert and a police constable in Mahila Police Thana. Have a special talent of being masoom and mature at the same time. Cute,sweet and bubbly in nature. Loves ks alot.

RASHID MALLIK... Haseena's father. One of the biggest businessman of India. Loves her daughter alot and can do anything for her. Inhi ka laad pyaar ki wajah sa Haseena itni bigar gai ha.

SALMA MALLIK... Haseena Mallik's mother and the owner of Health Icon Hospital. Always remain worried for Haseena and her shaadi. Ye thori strict rehti hai Haseena ka samna isliye wo in sa darti bhi ha.

CHEETA MALLIK... Cousin brother of haseena mallik. His parents died a while ago and that is why he lives in mallik mansion with haseena and family. Constable in MPT and in relationship with santosh but lets see what twist and turns their relationship and lives will gonna take just because of haseena's deewangi.

RAJVIR TOMAR... Karishma's best buddy. Head constable in MPT. Loves ks alot and is very protective and possessive for Karishma. 

MEERA RAJPUT... SI of MPT and fiance of karishma singh. Loves her alot but is unaware of what destiny had planned for her. Lets see what happens when someone enters in her fiance's life and stole her love.

SO, THE INTRODUCTTION PART ENDS HERE. THE STORY WILL GONNA REVOLVE AROUND THESE CHARACTERS MAINLY. IF NEEDED, FURTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED LATER.

___________________________________________________

"I fell in love right at the first moment I saw you.My love for you will never fade away"

Love is such a powerful force. It's there for everyone to embrace that kind of feeling for that particular person. Where there is love,there is life. And when you have all your passion in your love,then it is everything..

A story based on one's passionate love..what happened when "ameer baap ki bigri hoi aulaad" fell in love with someone who hates the latter but what if she will be forced to get into the latter's life...