Cast & Note

HELLO FRIENDS! I am back, risen from the grave!

It's finally time to jump into another highschool romance, except this time with a different twist! I've had this story in my head for a while, so I'm excited to start putting it out into the world.

Fair warning that this first publication is a "rough draft". I will likely return to this story over the next few months to rewrite or retweak characters/plots/etc, so don't be shocked if there's a lot of updates. Lol.

Also, to those who have read ROTG & BTR (available on my page now if you want to read a rootin'-tootin' gay romance!), keep an eye out for fun little Easter eggs... 🐣

- - -

There are points in the story when the characters discuss national sport matters, speak in secondary languages, play/discuss hockey & figure skating, etc. Unfortunately, I am not a walking Wikipedia, so all of my information comes from Google.

Translations might not line up exactly or I might have gotten information wrong about the sports somewhere. Some things may be tweaked creatively to make the story work.

Take heart that I really did try my best, though!

- - -

Additionally, I want to say that it is always my priority to represent human kind appropriately & accurately.

You will notice that there are a lot of characters that fall in a lot of controversial categories or ethnicity's that me, as the author, doesn't fall into. With that being said, I do want to represent these categories as well as I can.

It is NEVER my intent to offend anyone or to be viewed as ignorant. I will apologize in advance for any issues or mistakes that may pop up in the story. Please feel free to respectfully comment to correct me, or privately message me if there is an issue. I am always willing to learn & accept feedback.

But, with all of that being said, just because a character in the story may be a dick or racist or whatever it may be doesn't mean that me, as the author, feels that way.

Remember that all of these characters are fictional, and karma is a sharp-toothed monster... 😉

- - -

Below are the characters for this story.
These pictures are guides for how I personally view and describe everyone, but it can be different to whatever you imagine!
These images were pulled off of Pinterest, so all credit goes to those photographers.

  ***TW FOR THE STORY***
if blood, r@p*, cursing, eating disorders, smoking, underage drinking, fighting, vomit or the use of
strong/descriptive/spicy sexual language is offensive to you, please proceed to the story with caution or exit for your well-being.

Happy reading friends! <3 <3

— Main Characters —

— Secondary Characters —again, these photos are just guides

again, these photos are just guides.

feel free to imagine them as you like! :)

- - -