Dancing Fountain

This chapter is long too.

Song the day,

Pour me Out - He is We

###################################################

Week 6

I sat in the passenger side while Ella drove. Juliet leaned forward between the two seats. "Where are we going? Why are we dressed like this?"

"Rose wanted to visit The Grove."

"'The Grove'? The mall?"

I nodded. "There's something I wanted to show you guys."

***********

I lead the girls through the grove, weaving through people. So far so good. No one had recognized us yet.

Juliet wore a baseball cap over her hair, Ella and I sported wide brimmed black beach hats. We were dressed in all black and had on big sunglasses. Blocking out the late evening sun.

I wore a long thin, black dress and black wedge sandals. My heels clicked on the street loudly.

Ella leaned down slightly, I smiled at her sweet English accent.

"A few people are looking Rose."

Juliet laughed good heartedly,

"That's because we look like we belong to a Coven dressed like this."

I laughed and shrugged. "Maybe. But they would stare at us regardless of what we wore."

"Why?"

"Because we reak of trouble."

They laughed loudly and walked beside me.

As we neared the movie theater the dancing fountain came into sight. The low sun shone on the surface.

I lead the girls to the railing, they watched the water dance to a song.

Nonchalantly I stepped out of my shoes. Leaning on the railing, I swung my legs over the side. I dropped into the water, I held my dress up. The water splashed my skin, I pulled my dress up to my thighs and kicked the water.

Ella and Juliet stared at me, shocked.

"What the hell Rose?!?!"

"Hurry, get out before you get arrested!!"