The find

.AN.

this story takes place in 1991 November 3, On a cloudy day right before the rain hit.
6 months after Take was born

Mikey and the rest of his friends age 10

Shinichiro age 20

Emma age 8

Izana age 13

Grandpa Sano age 69

. .

.. .. .

. . . .

Shins POV.

I was trying to find Mikey as he ran off another one of his temper tantrums as I didn't let him have ice cream, I wanted to hurry up as it was about to rain when I heard a baby's cries.

I follow the cries until it leads me to an alley way where I see a baby sitting on top of an old couch. As I approach the baby I notice it looks no older than 5-6 months old,   I was confused how could anyone abandon a baby especially considering it was about to rain? As I look more I notice the baby has a note on him saying.

The note

to whoever is reading this note this babies name is Hanagaki Takemichi I'm probley dead by now but I hope whoever it is takes this baby in, and gives him the life I can't. I did some bad things while I was pregnant with Takemichi, not only to myself ,but to him as well. I gambled, smoked, drank, and because of that plan sharks are after me . I guess I kinda blamed Takemichi for me getting pregnant, and wanted to get rid of him at any means necessary. I know I'm a terrible mother, but I was just a kid even though that doesn't justify my actions I guess this is karma huh? I just pray whoever finds this child gives him a good life.

No ones POV.

Shin took the baby and took noticing the raven haired boy and really taking his time observing the boy( not in a weird pedo way :~{ ). Takemichi was a very small slim baby in turn he was way below average for his age. Shinichiro kinda figured it was because of his moms choices so he shrugged it off as nothing. Shin walked out of the alley with a sleeping Takemichi in his hands and saw a park completely forgetting he needed to find his brother.

Mikey's POV.

As me and Shinichiro were walking while going shopping for grandpa Sano I saw an ice-cream truck. I asked Shinichiro could I have some, but he said no we have to get home soon its about to storm. I was angry I wanted ice cream, now I do admit I may have over reacted, but I still wanted ice cream, so I stormed off, and just ran straight as fast as I could, and as far as I could.

No ones POV

When Mikey got done running he noticed he was in a park surrounded by a forest. Mikey decided to explore the park as he had no ideal where he was. As Mikey was exploring he saw an old an sitting on a bench and deiced to sit next to him.

Mikey's POV.

Hey Oldman what are you doing here? Huh oh that's no way to speak to your elders now is it. Sorry, but you still didn't answer my question. Oh well it is a park is it not? Huh I guess it is

No one's POV.

As Mikey was staring into space the old man notices and sees something is bothering him. Hey young one is everything ok? Mikey was quite surprised by that comment. He insisted he was ok but the Oldman saw through it and soon Mikey yielded.

I kinda ran away from my brother Mikey said. Why the old man asked?Well I wanted ice-cream but he said no.Is that the only reason the Oldman asked?Mikey was surprised by this to, well its not only that I'm just a little bit jealous. How so the Oldman asked.Well my family recently adopted my half brother and my sister Emma's older brother, My oldest brother Shinichiro had been trying to adopt him for like forever and now it finally happened.I guess I kinda feel like I'm being replaced, and today I got to spend time with Shinichiro in what felt like years and I just wanted to spend all the time I could with him before we had to go home again

Well does your family love you the old man asked. Well yes. Do your brothers love you? I think so, and your sister? Yea even though she can get annoying. The old man let out a chuckle Then what are you worried about? Mikey was to stunned to speak then realized he was worrying over nothing, and proceeded to thank the Oldman, as the Oldman disappeared. After awhile Mikey realized he was lost, so he deiced to explore his surroundings all Mikey knew is that he was in a park. As Mikey was exploring he found the entrance to the park and saw Shinichiro entering with a baby in his hands.

Mikey's POV.

As I was walking I saw Shinichiro entering the park. In all honesty I was glad I found him I mean a 10 year old all by themselves out side isn't the safest. As I was about to walk up to him I noticed he had a baby in his hands. I wondered whose baby it was or why it was here a million questions flooded my brain.

.AN.

Alright guys I'm starting to get lazy and I have writers block so lets just say everything is explained to Mikey and they head home but are caught in the rain that's where the next chapter will start.

952 words