The Flak Strikes!

Somewhere at morning, Fenner wakes up to fire and yells. He goes to investigate, opens his door and instantly closes it again, talking to himself, "It's the dragons again...". He gets outside and begins sprinting for the blacksmith. Once he gets there, he sees Hiccup who also showed at at the same time. Gobber gives the two some weapons to sharpen and take care of. As they do this, they hear the ear piercing screech of a Night Fury nose dive blast and a shout "NIGHT FURY!".  The blast destroyed one of the heavy anti-air catapults, Gobber leaves the two to "man the fort" and does a battle cry, running into battle. Soon after, the two get lightweight anti-air catapults to the cliff of Berk and try to find a night fury to shoot. A few seconds pass, and 2 ear piercing night fury nose dive blasts were heard. An explosion hit another one of the heavy anti-air catapults. The two celebrate, but soon get seen by a Monsterous Nightmare. Soon being chased down from the cliffs edge back into the battlefield. Dodging left and right, the two hide in front of a fire post. The dragon and two men circle around before the dragon gets punched by Stoick. Hiccup's Father. After everything goes quiet, the fire post the boys had hid behind, collapse and started falling down. Going through the village and releasing a group if Deadly Nadders from a net. The boys apologised. Adding a sentence saying "Atleast we hit 2 night furies." Hiccup and Fenner then being dragged by Stoick.