The Forest

The 2 men go to the forest in search of the two night furies that were shot down earlier. Fenner is looking at his map and the sky, trying to direct his estimates of where they may have landed. They come across another dead end, turning back and heading another way. "Well, this sure is difficult.", Fenner had said to Hiccup "You aren't kidding." Hiccup replied. They move beaches around until they see multiple broken trees and a somewhat crash landed trail trench. The 2 go down to search and see the night furies, immediately taking cover.

They slowly peek over again and walk down to the dragons. "Wow, these things are much bigger in person.", Fenner said over to hiccup. Hiccup was in shock that he hit a night fury, slowly approaching and inspecting the dragons scales and such. Fenner looks at the ropes that had entangled the dragons and felt a bit bad. "Should we just.. Release them?" Fenner asked hiccup. "I guess.. We can't do much to dragons anyway. Might as well.".

The 2 grab their knives and carefully begin cutting the ropes, the dragons jumpstarting and pinning the two to the ground. They both roared in their face and flew off, sort of failing. Hitting rocks, trees etc.

The two slowly begin recovering from what happen, "Right. We already know not to tick off a dragon. But a night fury?". Fenner said to hiccup, which hiccup was already on the floor passed out. Fenner decides to try and take hiccup back home.