Wedding || 23

<when i asked you guys about who aera should marry, kevin won over jake by one vote

<when i asked you guys about who aera should marry, kevin won over jake by one vote. which is super close, so i think i'm gonna have to do my magic. read till the end and fill this chapter with your comments 😌 and you'll also cone to know why toda's update is a bit special 😉>

____

"i don't know, that's for you to decide,"

aera's gaze falls to her lap, nodding her head slowly as she heaves out a sigh before standing up and grabbing the keys of her car, "yeah, right. i just thought you should know," she mumbles to jake, and forces a smile for clay, "i'll get going, bye,"

"you should say yes," clay hugs her warmly, rubbing her back and pulls away only to give the girl a smile, "don't mess this up, aera. kevin really loves you,"

"i know, i love him too," aera smiles, stepping away with a more determined expression as jake's uncertainty leaves her mind for a while and she's more positive about what to do. "bye, see you later," she waves at clay, sparing a single glance at jake who doesn't say anything, letting her know that she's free to go.

she takes a deep breath, heading out of the apartment and walks straight into the elevator with a smile as her boyfriend's previous words repeat in her head and how his eyes were shining with hope for a 'yes' from her when he was on his knee. she chuckles to herself, shaking her head and pulls out her phone, dialling jungkook's number right away to tell him about what just happened.

"hey," jungkook says, "can i call you back later? i'm kinda in a recording right now,"

"oh yeah, sure. in fact y'know what? come at jimin oppa's place, i'll meet you there,"

"alright," he hums, "bye. gotta go,"

"bye, see ya'," she says before hanging up and makes her way towards her car in the parking. getting in the driver's seat, aera squeals in happiness cheering for herself for a few seconds until she's calm enough to breathe and think properly.

it was last night after her date with kevin when thr boy took her by surprise, kneeling down on one knee with his right hand extended out for her and he asked her to be his. like, actually his. he said he wanted to marry aera, and couldn't be more sure about this than he already is in love with her. the time passed slower as aera stared at him, too astonished, but in a good way, to react which gave kevin a reason to hesitate and he assured her that she can take her time in giving him an answer.

although aera didn't word it out then, she made sure to kiss him and let him know that there's only one answer to his question. kevin was at ease after that, but that didn't mean he wasn't anticipating an answer. he knew aera had to talk with her family first before giving a verbal affirmation to him. thankfully he was in the safe zone with her brothers, who accepted him soon after he was introduced to them for he left no room for doubts and misconduct.