The actual story hopefully

In the wonderful world known as the great abyss lives the multiverses biggest jackass...
Grim

Grim: "Yeehaw partners have you travelled to the abyss for little ol me huh" he said as he holsters his guns

Grim: "Well why don't you come to my cabin for alittle and have something to drink"

he grabs your shoulder and drags you to a cabin and walks into it

As you walk in you see a small dragon on the couch reading some fanfics

Fang: "Grim what did I say about kidnapping the readers you bloody undead bastard"

Grim: "I know but they wanted to see the cabin and my amazing lifestyle right?" He said looking at the readers.

Grim: "I'll take that as a yes" he pats your back roughly and laughs.

Fang: "Fine don't kill them or I tell your wife" he said smirking.

Grim: "You little scaly prick don't bring her into this"

Fang then chuckles and goes back to reading his fanfics like a good braindead lizard(Grim stop messing with my story)

Grim: "Fine I'll stop"

As the reader sits down in a chair Grim looks at them

Grim: "yeah reader wanna see something cool"
...

Grim: "I forgot you can't speak to me this going to be hard"

Fang: "THATS WHAT SHE SAID NEHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Grim: "I will kick your primordial ass to heaven"

Fang: "bet let's take it outside then"

They both walk outside and the reader watches them walk out.

Grim: "alright let's settle this dinosaur" he said transforms into Ultra ego.

Fang: "okay then just don't blow up the house dry bones" turns into a fully sized dragon.

An Epic battle that shakes the entire void and all the fandoms/multiverses and even god feels it

Narrator: "OI QUIT YA FIGHTING WE DON'T WANT REALITY BREAKING AND YOU GUYS GOING TO THE REAL WORLD"

They both stop fighting with minor injuries.

Grim & Fang: "your not my dad ugly ass fuckin doodoo headass"

Narrator: "I will delete both of you if you don't behave remember what happened to Dmitri yeah remember what happened to him and makarov both erased poof gone done vanished"

Grim slaps the back of Fang's head and runs inside to see the reader watching the door in shock.

Grim: "ha looks like you've seen a ghost"

Fang peeks his head through the door a little bit.

Fang: "Oh your still here reader well I guess your spending the night here cause you can't go out into the abyss at night unless me or Grim take you back home via teleportation"

Grim looks at the reader and smirks.

Grim: "ha bow chika bow wow rawr XD I didn't know you are a baddie reader zamn say nothing if you wanna date me"

...

Grim: "that's a yes I still got that W rizz baby"

Fang: "dear god I'm sorry about him he's just bor- wait a minute Grim aren't you married!?!"

Grim: "your right shit I'm sorry Mia I won't do that again sorry reader I'm so sorry" he says walking up to his room.

Fang: "so uh wanna hang out sometime it gets lonely when I share a home with Grim and I need to stretch my wings as well"

...

Fang: "you know no response it a response" he says and starts sniffing and goes back to his smaller form and walks upstairs with tears in his eyes.

The reader then lays back on the couch and slowly falls asleep.

Narrator: And that was the super epic amazing adventures of Grim and Fang until next time on dragon ball Z wait I meant until my creator gets bored and makes another chapter or something idk