Special Episode 2 - War of The Mechanoids

Metal clanks onto metal. 

Cole swings a hammer onto a piece of metal, that is attached to a massive skyscraper. 

A Dalek flies passed him, heading past many more buildings. 

The Dalek then stops, looking around at a massive city being built by The Mechanoids. 

Below, in the city, Kathy stands in rags.
She is covered in dirt and she looks around nervously "Where are you". 

A yellow Mechanoid then appears and says "A message from The Doctor". 

Kathy takes a note from The Yellow Mechanoid. 

Kathy looks down at the note, and it says 'run'. 

(Title Sequence)

Starring:

David Harewood - The Doctor
Aiysha Hart - Kathy Yates

Kathy walks through a tunnel, climbing through the dirt. 

At the end of the tunnel, is Cole. 

Cole smiles "Hey, it's good to see your face again". 
Kathy hugs Cole and she says "Likewise, how have you been?".
Cole nods at her "Same old, same as last month, and the month before that, building...building buildings for The Daleks".
Kathy nods at him "Yeah, The Doctor's nearly done, we don't have long left here, I promise!".
Cole stares at her "How many more years Kathy? I've lost track of how many we've already been here, we're trapped here, The Doctor...whatever he is doing, I just-". 
Kathy nods at him "I know, I know".
Kathy steps forward and says "It's hard, this is the most difficult time I've had with The Doctor, but please trust me when I say...he will save us".
Cole looks at her "You better be right because I'm really starting to lose faith". 

Kathy stares at him with tears in her eyes.

At the top of one of the massive skyscrapers.

Inside, a massive Dalek HQ has been built.

The Dalek Leader ascends and says "Report, what is the status of the new Dalek city?". 
A Dalek says "The city is at eighty-nine percent, the city is almost fully built". 
The Dalek Leader says "Good, soon the rest of The Daleks will come, and we will build a new Dalek empire!".
A voice then says "You'll never achieve it". 

The Dalek Leader turns his head, looking at The Doctor. 

The Dalek Leader says "SILENCE DOCTOR! YOU ARE ONLY HERE UNTIL WE FIND YOUR ASSOCIATE KATHY YATES, as soon as we find her, you both will be exterminated!".
A Dalek then says "Three Mechanoids incoming, they are reporting about the current status". 

A door then opens, and three Mechanoids enter, one of them is the yellow Mechanoid. 

The Dalek Leader says "Report!". 

The yellow Mechanoid stops near The Doctor. 

Another Mechanoid looks at The Dalek Leader and says "We are running out of materials".

The Doctor stands near The Mechanoids. 

The Doctor looks at the yellow Mechanoid "Did you find her?". 
The yellow Mechanoid says "Yes, she is alive". 
The Doctor smiles "Good, she's alive, now, it's time to start the next plan". 
The yellow Mechanoid says "Which is what?". 
The Doctor says "Revenge! I need you to take her another message for me". 
The yellow Mechanoids says "What is it?". 
The Doctor then hands the yellow Mechanoid something in a box "Tell her to be ready by sunset, and tell Cole! It's time!".