Ugh part 1/1 probably

Golf ball?" Tennis ball stood behind his best friend. "Not now, Tennis Ball. I'm busy." She started working on one of her new inventions. She was worked up, overwhelmed. These inventions were their only source of income. "GB, you promised you would hang out today! Please-" "Tennis Ball, I'm really busy right now. Maybe later." She grabbed a soldering iron, and started attaching chips into her new laser. Tennis Ball stared, he was upset that his friend prioritized her inventions rather than spend time with him. He sighed. "TB, go hang out with someone else." "Golf ball, you promised we would get lunch an hour ago!" She exhaled heavily. "I need to finish this, go find your own lunch." He turned around to leave, but as he did, his stomach growled audibly. He was hungry, and has been for the last two hours. He had an idea.

He grabbed Golf ball and pulled her from her station. "Tennis Ball??? What are you-" Before she could finish speaking, he flung her into the air, and caught her by her leg with his mouth. "TENNIS BALL, STOP PLAYING WITH ME." He just ignored her, and started pushing her into his mouth, greedily. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? STOP IT" Her attempts to get his attention failed miserably. She had been pulled into his mouth, and he began to taste her. Licking from all sides, adjusting to her flavor. "TB, STOP- DON'T YOU DARE" He ignored her again, and used his tongue to pull her back, before swallowing her in one forceful gulp. She was squeezed into his tight confines and his stomach distended a little. He belched loudly, sighing with satisfaction and sat down, beginning to rub his stomach with his feet.

Golf Ball's pupils dilated and she struggled to get into a comfortable position. Her squirms made him purr. "TENNIS BALL, YOU BETTER LET ME OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW, OR SO HELP ME-"

"Golf Ball, you never make time for me anyway. It's always, "inventions this, inventions that". You're gonna stay in there until I'm satisfied with the amount of time I spend with you in there."

She went silent and grumbled to herself. She curled her legs against her body and tried to make herself comfortable. Tennis ball leaned against the walls of her factory, slowly drifting off to sleep, the feeling of being so full irresistible to him.

----------------------------------