Introduction.

Goldie hummed as he sat in the backrooms, playing with his hat. He leaned on a wall as he knocked on it, it sounding like morse code kind of.

'Hey, how are you?'

He asked in morse code; the silence was deafening as he waited, before another knock replied to him back in morse code.

'I am doing well, you? Are you memories okay?'

Goldie grinned brightly as he turned around to the wall and knocked on it, replying to the person on the other side.

'I'm good! and no, but Fred and Bear stopped fighting in my head!'

Fred and Bear were the voices in Goldie's head. He might be crazy, but this made him even more insane if you think about it. Fred sounded like a boy, he talked on the right side of his brain, encouraging him and much more. Bear sounded like a girl, and talked on the left side of his brain, harsher and more logical.

Either way, the fought over what Goldie should and should not do, which gave Goldie migraines at times; but recently they have calmed down and supported Goldie, but Bear still can be harsh.

'That's great champion, at least you won't get headaches.'

Champion... heh, Goldie liked the nicknames Wall Friend gave him. It made him feel special and giddy. Goldie's cheeks flushed a purple in giddiness as he smiled, replying back.

'I guess so! But I hope I can retrieve those memories...'

'I'm sure you will sunshine, just be patient.'

Goldie was about to reply before the backroom door opened, Goldie quickly turning around to look at who it was.

"Goldie what are you doing? It's 12 already!" Goldie blinked, rubbing his eyes to see who it was.

Mangle

"Oh! Uhm, yeah my alarm didn't go off!" Goldie chuckled nervously as he scrambled up, dusting himself off. Mangle smiled as their little endo buddy looked over with a happy look.

Mangle and Goldie has been friends ever since Mangle was given up being fixed on; they had stayed with him until recently where the workers decided to bring them back.

Goldie expected them to not come back, but here they are.

Calling for Goldie..

Goldie grinned as he got up, fixing his bowtie. "Anyways~ Get ready for a Goldie Fiesta!"

Not again...

This otta be fun.

Goldie shushed the voices in his head as he cheered, appearing in the main room to cause chaos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME WELCOME TO THE INTERPRETATION AU!

AU WAS GIVEN TO ME BY -VengfulCCAfton- !

INFO UNLOCKED FOR UNDERSTANDMENT

EVENT: AFTER TOY FREDDY WAS SAVED FROM THE BASEMENT.

CAST YOU CAN ASK:

GOLDIE.

THE OG CREW.

MIKE.

THE TOYS.

SHADOW FREDDY.

WALL FRIEND. (They are a in game canon character, a cover name is used to avoid spoiling things I planned)

LADY SHADE (They are a in game canon character, a cover name is used to avoid spoiling things I planned)

-----------------------------------------------

GOLDIE INFO:

Name: Fredbear Goldie Fazbear

Model Type: Fredbear Model 2.0 | The classic line

Height: 5'4

Gender: male (He/They pronouns)

Sexuality: gay

Unaware and aware? It's complicated

Personality: manipulative and eccentric. He talks cheerfully and makes sarcastic comments to hide his pain. 10 years in the backroom made him insane. Has voices in his head that talks to him and makes him do things. He turns manic when he gets a sense of agony or negative emotions, that's why he usually taunts Foxy or Freddy. Turns into Nightmare Fredbear when he gets too overwhelmed with agony. But he listens to Mike because he doesn't want to be locked again.

Looks:

(If you say that is a PNG hat no it ain't

(If you say that is a PNG hat no it ain't./hj)

Facts:

- has hellish powers that he couldn't discover bc of Mike.

- Shadow Freddy is trying to manipulate him, because he wants to use those exact powers to his advantage.

- the voices in his head are some people you might know ;)

- hasn't eaten for over 10 years because they don't let him

- IS. AN. ADULT.

-made by William

Leave asks and dares below!!!!
And please, do not put too many : ((()
Also things will change as Vengeful gave me permission to do whatever I wanted!