one

━━━━━ Her nephew had grown handsome, she mused as she took in his body. Daena smirked, as Rhaegar went over to her, eyes boring into hers as she had sat herself quite comfortably on the Iron throne.

"Aunt," Rhaegar greeted, a glint in his eye that Daena certainly caught. "You are sitting on my fathers throne,"

She grinned back at him, tapping the side of the throne with her hand. "I believe I have every right to sit here," she replied playfully. "As much as I adore my elder brother, Viserys isn't fit enough for this, I fear."

"Those are treasonous words, aunt."

Daena laughed quietly, enjoying the banter with her nephew. She stood up and walked towards him, keeping a respectful distance between them. Over the years, Rhaegar had certainly grown taller then her, despite only being five and ten namedays.

"It's good to see you again, nephew," she said, looking up at him through her dark lashes. "And how you've grown. I've heard you're quite exceptional with the sword."

Rhaegar laughed. "Almost, Aunt. I do believe I need your assistance if I ought to match you in swordsmanship."

"And you've become a man," Daena boasted mockingly.

Rhaegar chuckled, a deep blush staining his cheeks. Daena smiled in triumph, happy she managed to get a grip on Rhaegar.

Daena walked closer to Rhaegar, her eyes looking at him through her dark lashes. "Hmm... do remind me when you do become a man nephew. Perhaps I will open new opportunities for you,"

"Mayhaps I will," Rhaegar finished, his eyes never leaving hers. Daena felt a chill run up her spine. After years of being denied a husband with Valerian blood, she would have Rhaegar if it was the last she would do. However her nephew was still a green boy and did have some years to grow into being a true dragon. She would have to make due with the whores in the Silk of Streets.

"GODS YOU LOOK AWFUL," DAENA BLUNTLY STATED, SHOULDER LEANING ON THE DOORS. If she had to be honest— Daena was quite glad she did not bear any children by now. Looking at her cousin Aemma, she would say that it was a blessing.

Aemma snorted, using her hands to try and give herself some cold air. "Thank you for those kind words, Daena. When did you come back?"

Daena smirked, finally walking over to Aemma. She sat down on the chair watching her now big stomach. "How you can bear to be with child so many times never ceases to amaze me. Truly, you make it seem like a nightmare,"

"Well, I hope I have not ruined the imagine for you yet, dear sister," Aemma said amusingly. "Children are a blessing, and I'm sure you will be blessed soon enough—" Daena made a look yet Aemma chose to ignore it. "Had you only tried to keep to your husbands bed."

Daena rolled her eyes. "Yohn Royce is my Bronze Bore and I will never bear that pathetic man any children whatsoever."

Aemma sighed as she rubbed her stomach. "Well, let us only hope the future man you marry can keep up with you."

Daena smirked, wanton thoughts plaguing her mind. "I am sure he will."

             "VISERYS, HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO SEE YOU," SHE SAID ROLLING HER EYES AS HER BROTHER STARED AT HER WITH ANNOYANCE. Daena smiled at Viserys mischievous as she slowly walked over to him and his Valeriya model. "Missed me?"