three

━━━━━  The egg felt heavier than it looked, she noted. It was dark blue laid by Dreamfyre. It looked magnificent and would be well for the stunt she was going to pull.

What could she say? Her brother forced her hand. Thus, he would feel her rage.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mysha questioned skeptically, arms around her waist. He had been worrying about the whole lot of her plan, deeming it foolish. And it was, but she was still going to do it.

King Viserys, first of his name, had no one to blame but himself.

"The king will come," he warned her.

Daena rolled her eyes. "He better be. I haven't done all this shit for nothing."

Viserys used her and had thrown her away the moment he had gotten what he wanted with her. She had thought he would finally see sense and realize the amount of shit she had done for Viserys. But he would always pick Otto Hightower over her. His sister.

That was who Viserys was. Her brother had always been good at delighting others and make fast friends in his youth, whereas Daena was brash and blunt, bad at doing most ladylike activities and would rather take up sword fighting. She remembered one instance when she had embarrassed Viserys by beating him at a duel, causing others to wonder how weak Viserys actually was.

But Daena never thought him any lesser while others had begun to. She always thought that Viserys had the patience of ruling with pretty words, and she would be the sword beside him, protecting him whenever he needed it. Yet he took her for granted. As he always did.

She was done playing niceties. She wanted him to suffer as she did. And he will.

      "THERE ARE SHIPS SEEN, PRINCESS DAENA." A member of the City Watch told her. Daena nodded pleased.

She had taken some members from the City Watch as most were loyal to her. Her brother, in all his stupidity, according to the lords at the Small Council, had made her the Commander of the City Watch. The face of Otto Hightower would forever be planted inside her head.

She had been made Commander, and despite people knowing her to be willful and brash, none had expected her to expel at the job. Yet she did a damn good job straightening the stray mongols up. When she arrived at the City Watch, the members were lazy and stupid, causing mayhem when they were the ones supposed to make order in the streets of King's Landing. She trained them, and they had gradually begun to respect her, well, after she cut off a hand or two after trying to lay a hand on her.

Daena smiled in triumph when her brother deemed her as capable as Aegon the Conqueror, knowing damn well that Otto viewed her as Maegor come again.

She always thought the reason he was boring and dull was because he never once fucked a creature with a cunt, or a cock for that matter in years after his wife passed away. Therefore, to satisfy his boredom, his main priority was to undermine and humiliate her. She only hoped he fisted his cock off to the thought of her at least. Lest Otto hadn't wasted his breath on her for nothing.

The screeching sound of Caraxes drew her mind towards the window.

They are here.

DAENA FELT THE DISAPPOINTMENT IN SEEING OTTO HIGHTOWER BEFORE HER RATHER THEN THE KING. That little cunt had probably told him not to go, seeing as he had an ignorant smirk on the end off his lip. It was unnoticeable of course, yet she could see right through it.