3🤍

I was getting ready to leave the house with my mom to explore the city a little more, "well good morning darling." - "good morning dad." I said looking at my dad from the mirror applying some lipliner.
-."wanna come to the stadium and watch the team have training?." My dad asked leaning on the door wall having his hand crossed, I stop applying my lipgloss as my last finish and make eye contact from the mirror. "you thought." I said laughing and continued to apply the gloss.
-."well it was worth a try." My dad said laughing with me leaving my room. "We'll have fun!." He said walking away.

I got my bag and was ready to leave. -"mom how do you turn the air conditioner on?." I say looking around the car, "here." My mom says clicking on the button. "Oh my days, much better." I say and get my phone up to take som selfies.
-"your dad asked if we would come to the stadium to look around a little." Mom said having both eyes on the driveway, "yeah he asked me too but I declined." I said continuing taking selfies of myself.
-."cmon it's gonna be so much fun watching the Barcelona team play. You can even take pictures with them." My mom said looking at my direction with a big smile on her face trying to prove something. I thought for myself, what's the worst thing that can happen "fine I'll go." I said.

@SophiaHernandez via stories

We had been walking for awhile and I could just feel my legs just giving up on me, me and my mom got back to the car and we headed to the camp nou stadium where we were going to meet Mateo and dad

@SophiaHernandez via stories

I waved to dad while he was practicing the fc Barcelona team, "one day I'm gonna play there

I waved to dad while he was practicing the fc Barcelona team, "one day I'm gonna play there." Mateo said daydreaming, I just laughed it off "one day." I replied having both eyes locked on the pitch.
I was looking closely for the players and most of them saw me sitting here with Mateo and mom.

There was two young boys whispering to each other looking at this direction, I had no idea on who they were and had never seen them before. Which is understandable for me being not interested in football even a little bit, I didn't set my mind too much on in and went on my phone rest of their training till they were done.

We got ready to leave and I met most of the boys outside the stadium for them to go home too.
-."This is my daughter Sophia and my youngest Mateo." My dad said to some of the players introducing us to them. I tried not to lock eyes with them because I was so embarrassed and shyly just looked at the ground waving my foot slowly back and forth on the concrete. Mateo end up talking with most of them, I got my phone up and was ready to leave and texted my mom to get out of here fast as possible for the embarrassment I felt. "Okay kids let's go." My dad said getting his stuff. While waiting for dad I lock eyes with a young handsome boy, we looked directly into each others eyes before he looked me up and down and smiled to me. I smiled back, we stood there and looked at each other till he broke the intense eye contact we had and got into another young Barcelona players car.
-."Sophia you coming?" My dad says loudly for me to hear seeing he had walked away from me leaving me too stand alone. I turned my back and headed my way to the car. The whole car ride I looked outside my window only having him in my mind.

Not long after we got came home and i directly went to my bedroom to rest a little, before I did anything I got my phone up to post some cute Instagram pictures I took today.

• •

•    •

@SophiaHernandez: Hometown doing me good🫶🏼📍Barcelona, Spain

good🫶🏼
📍Barcelona, Spain

Liked by @TravisScott, @HaileyBieber,
@JudeBellingham 452.828 other...

@Anastasia: Miss girl living👸🏽
> @SophiaHernandez: 🤪🤪🤪

@user677: So your telling me she's Latina?!😀
>@user1: Girl what do you expect her father is Xavi Hernandez and mom Jennifer Aston
>@userxn: she's half American half Hispanic
88 replies...

@AlabamaBarker: Look at her😍

@Pedri: @PabloGavi 👀👀
102 replies...

@KylieJenner: beautiful💖
>@SophiaHernandez: all love🫶🏼

@MarcusRashford: England's better🙄
>@SophiaHernandez: Your temptation isn't wanting me to come...
>@user1112: They know each other?!😀
23 replies...

@LameloBall: Wow!😍😍
74 replies...

@JadonSancho: 😍😍