6🤍

A few days have passed and i hadn't talked with Pablo since. I knew for a fact I still wanted to know him better but I was to scared to actually take my shot and write to him...

-."What are you doing?" I asked Mateo walking towards him taking a seat beside him in the living room, "just watching TikTok's." He replied minding his own business. I got on my phone scrolling through TikTok myself, "look." Mateo says getting my attention, he shows me a TikTok about Pablo Gavi and princess Leonar, "there's rumours going around that she has a crush on him." - "I just know for a fact that she has a chance getting with him." Mateo continues, I didn't say anything and thought for myself for a moment, "yeah they would be cute together." I said knowing I low key was jealous.

- PABLO GAVI'S POV -

Me and Pedri had planned to wake up early to do some practice alone at the pitch today there-some we didn't have training today.
-."Bro wanna hang out today, we can be at mine and play fifa" Pedri asks me, "Im tired man, let's take it another day." I replied with a sigh. Pedri looks at me confused "you never decline fifa nights." - "Pablo I know for a fact something is wrong, you've been so weird the past three days." He continued.
-."it's nothing." I say and keep practicing, "your not telling me the truth." Pedri says knowing something is up. I thought for myself and just told him knowing he had the right to know for being me closest friend, "well you remember the girl that watched our training we were talking about." - "mhm." Pedri replied waiting for me to continue, "and you know for a fact she is Xavi's daughter. Pedri nods, "I took my shot and talked to her after yesterdays game, she got lost in the stadium and I took my opportunity to talk to her seeing she was alone." I continued.
-."that's my fucking brother." Pedri says cheering me up, I laugh a little "I just can't stop thinking of her." I say looking down. Pedri laughs "Bro, write to her."
I look at him immediately "what if she isn't interested in me, that would be som embarrassing for me." - Pedri laughs more "Pablo take you chance, if she isn't interested give let go in it. You never know before you have done it." Pedri says trying to prove a point. I think for myself for a moment knowing he had right "fine I'll do it." - "but what should I write?" I continued.
-."ask if she wants to meet you, go out to eat, or have a tour of the city or something like that."
I sighed fine I'll do I say getting my phone...

" I sighed fine I'll do I say getting my phone

Pablo💙
Wyd?

Sophia🤍
Nothing much, writing some songs

Pablo💙
Swear your an artist???

Sophia🤍
Hahaha, yeah🙈

Pablo💙
Wow I didn't know
I'm definitely checking it out😚

Sophia🤍
Lucky me fr

Pablo💙
🤣🤣🤣
I wanted to ask you a question

Sophia🤍
Go on

Pablo💙
Could I take you out for dinner tomorrow?❤️

Sophia🤍
I would love that🥰

Pablo💙
I can pick you up from your house

Sophia🤍
Amazing, I'll give you the address

_________________

Pedri started to cheer me up, "look I told you." He said laughing happily, I laughed with him "not gonna lie, I've got W rizz." I say joking around, Pedri laughs even more "bro."
We both laughed it off and talked around and continued practicing.