Part 42 - Pregnancy

The next weeks Tony and Pepper stay with you in the compound taking care of you. You stayed in your room while Pepper and Tony stayed in their apartment upstairs.

You found out that Sam, Wanda, Clint, and Scott escaped the raft days after you got home. Being in bed rest made it impossible for you to get any news. Tony never shared anything with you, Pepper always tried to keep you updated.

You would sneak into Bucky's room once in a while and lay on his bed. Cried many nights in there, some nights you'd hope he'd show up, but as time passed his scent started to disappear. His pillows and bed smelled more like you than him at some point. You went from going almost everyday to twice or once a week to sometimes none. You had already accepted the idea that he wasn't going to show up.

Your belly got bigger and bigger. Thankfully everything was going well and you were able to do more things around the compound.

You continued to search for Bucky and Steve, whenever Tony was away, which was hard because he was with you 24/7. You kept in touch with Lily, she was close to her due date. You couldn't wait to meet Baby Luna. Lily finally gave in and found out she was having a girl. You didn't want to find out, you wanted it to be a surprise.

You overhear Tony talking to secretary Ross about Clint and Scott turning themselves and being on house arrest. Still no word on, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda or Nat.
You knew Wanda was with Vision, she deserves to be happy too.

One day, Tony and Pepper had a meeting in Washington DC. You took advantage of it and decided to visit Clint. No one knows where he lives but the first six Avengers and you.

You land the jet in Clint's yard, he runs out of his house confused. You walk out and wave at him.

"Mya, hi!" He smiles. You walk closer to him. He looks down at your tummy "Oh my god!" He gasps and runs to hugs you.

"Come in. Does Tony know you're here?" He asks. "Um no." You answer.

You both walk into his house "Who is here?" A lady asks. "Honey, this is Mya, Tony's daughter. Mya this is my wife Laura" Clint introduced you two. You put your hand out she shakes it with a smile.

"Congratulations, how far along are you?" She asks, looking down at your tummy. "About 27 weeks" you answer.

"That's amazing. How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I was on bed rest the first couple of weeks. But I've been great, started to feel small kicks, it's the strangest thing!" You say placing your hand on your belly.

A young girl and a boy come toward them. The girl holding a baby about one year old.

"He woke up" the girl says.

"These are my children" Clint says. "Cooper is the oldest, then there's Lila and this little one is Nathaniel!" He points at them. They wave at you. Laura takes the baby from Lila, "I remember that. Enjoy it, once they're born they grow up in the blink of an eye!" She says squeezing her baby.

"I'm starting dinner. It's nice to meet you. I hope you can stay" she says walking towards the kitchen.

You turn toward Clint, "She's so sweet!" You say. "I know that's why I married her," he chuckles.

"So what's up kiddo, you didn't just come to meet my family did you?" He says walking you outside. You stay quiet looking at the empty yard. "Um, what happened? How did you all escape?" You finally ask.

He chuckles "Steve Rogers. Him and Nat got us out. Being on the run is tough when you have a family. So Scott and I made a deal with Ross that if we turned ourselves in we'd be on house arrest." He explained.