Liek liek liek

Corvus's eyes drifted to his phone as wind played with his messy hair. A single text notification stood out against his dark basic room. The name read y/n❤😳🥵🥺. His face flushed bright red and he could feel his heart racing just at the sight of their name. He opened his phone.Hey...

S

His heart started racing even more. He knew he shouldn't feel this way. He couldn't feel this way. W-w-what if boo🥺 found out. He took a deep breath in. Corvus like, likes boo of course but he also like, likes y/n. Ahhhhhhh what should I do thought corvus

"Hey?:)" said corvus

...

He knew y/n had read the message. What was taking them so long. He threw himself back onto his bed. And put his target Minecraft creeper robe on. *ding*

So I-i-i've wanted to tell you this for quite a long time...

Corvus blushed. Is this really happening? He thought.

"What's up?:)"

Acting clueless made him even more cute and he knew it.

~15 minutes later~

Ok haha lol this is low-key awkward but... I think ur kind of bussin frfr if u know what I mean and...ahhhhh i-i-i think I like you...like, like like you...no cap my g 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤??????? So do you think that maybe you might like, like like me back too??? Ahhhh don't feel pressured to say yes but I just wanted to let you know...

~ The next day~

Corvus knew he couldn't tell y/n over the phone. He had to tell them in person.

"Hey"

"B-b-boo!?" W-w-what are you doing here?"

"You haven't been replying to my texts"

"W-w-well"

Boo pushed him against the wall and smirked.

"Playing hard to get huh?"

Corvus could feel his face go red as boo leaned closer to him. The same confident smile painted across his face as the first day they met. Corvus closed his eyes and leaned in.

"Corvus?" Said a soft voice.

Corvus looked up. It was y/n. They had tears in their eyes.

"I-i-its not-" started corvus

Y/n started to run away. Tears falling off their face and onto the ground.

"Pfft" said boo "you're not going after that loser are you?"

Corvus just stared at the ground.

*ringgggg*

Ahh I'm late screened corvus as he ran to his geography class.

"Nerd" smirked. "Good thing I like, like like nerds."

He winked at a blushing corvus who almost tripped running up the stairs.

He is so cute and clumsy, thought boo.