Chapter 1

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTIAN SOME TRIGGER WARNING ON ABUSE/SA AND CURISING..

I was in the kitchen making dinner for Sehun. It has been a year since me and him have been together. As i was cooking i heard the door slam. To be honest i was scared. Sehun walks in with pissed look. I ask him "How was work sweetie?" 'Why the hell would you care bitch ?" He snaps. I didn't reply back because before i knew i was running to our bedroom and locked myself in the bathroom. Why did he snap at me? What did i do wrong.

SEHUNS POV

Right as soon i open my fucking door Luhan has to open his fucking mouth by say how was work. Why should he care? He is a bitch. I smirk as i say "That bitch will be getting it to night.''

END OF SEHUNS POV

Why did he have to snap at me. I didn't do a thing to him. What is his problem with me. After a couple of hours i come out and see that he is sitting there on the couth watching his favorite tv show, Kings Island. I try to ignore him but i hear him call my name. "Luhan get over here!" he says so coldly. i go over to him and roll my eyes and say, "What the fuck do you want you damn bitch?" The next thing i knew i was on the floor. Why the hell did he hit me? My reaction to that was i got up and started to beat the living hell out of him until he was knocked out. When i seen that he was knocked out i ran out the door and to my brothers house, Zico.

Zico's POV

As i lay here asleep thinking about my career, all of a sudden i wake up and i see Luhan pissed off. What the hell did Sehun do this time. I groan as i get up saying "What is the matter Luhan?'' All of a sudden i see Luhan break down crying. I fell as if i want to cry with him. As i hear the door open i see Po walk out in a towel. His fiery red hair is so sexy. He walks over to me and Luhan and sits down between me and him. He asks, "Luhan what's wrong?'' I see that Luhan looks down. "Luhan i know Po is Sehuns brother but yo have to tell him the truth." i tell him. Luhan cry's and says '' He hit me.'' i saw the bruise on his cheek. Me and Po look at him surprised that he had gotten hit.

END OF POV

Why was i crying i shouldn't feel sorry for the bitch. All he does is get pissed at me. This time i get punched, what was i suppose to do let him beat the shit out of me. I think i am going to pay my dad , Rain, a visit. As i walk over to my dads i hear the song Change by Huyna come on. The next thing i knew i was dancing in the middle of the street. I also feel some one watching me. I turn around and try to find someone who will dance with me . All of a sudden i feel some one tap on my arm. i turn around and see Mir, the guy from Mblaq. He asks if he can join me. I nod. Then me and him are in the middle of the street getting honked at.

  All of a sudden i wake up. Was it just a dream i was having or was it all real? The only thing i remember is heading to my dads house. Anyways i rub my eyes as i get out of bed, and i head towards the door. I hear a mans voice and it sounds like he's on the phone. I peak my head out the door and see my dad. Oh my god am i so happy to see him instead of Sehun. All of a sudden i see Zico , P.O , and Sehun walk through the back door. I sigh as i see them. Great Sehun is here. What should i do? Do i stay in my room or go out there . I see My dad come walking towards me . Luckily he don't see me when i open the door to get my head in . i quickly run to my bed and act like I'm asleep. By the time i do this i hear my door open and i hear his snick as he shuts my door. Right as soon as i thought he left i got up and was i wrong.

RAINS POV

I got to check my son, who was knocked out earlier. I knew he wasn't asleep so i close the door and make sound like i left the room. All of a sudden i see him get up and looked shocked. I sigh as i sit next to him. "Son why was you coming to see me?'' i asked him. "Because i wanted to get away from Sehun but i seen that he was here. Dad please don't make me go back with him he abuses me!" he says back to me. I am shocked to hear him say this. So i decide to look at his back and stomach to see wounds or bruises. I find nothing. "Son why are you lying to me?" I see disappointment. * sigh and leave the room.