Chapter 2

THIS CHAPTER CONTIANS TRIGGER WARNINGS  OF ABUSE/SA AND CURSING

  As i sit there on the table i think to my self without knowing they are still here. "Luhan what are you thinking about?" Kris asks me. "Oh nothing just on how i lost my voice." i look at everyone who's eyes are big. "You are talking hun." i hear a voice that sound like Sehun's voice. I tear up to the voice as i look up. I am shocked to who i see. ''BAEKHYUN!" I yell. He comes up and hugs me. "How have you been hun. I wonder why you haven't called me in a while. You know i miss you being at my house all the time. Ever since you and Sehun got married we haven't been around each other. This makes me sad.'' Baekhyun says. I look at the others to see their expressions. All of them is blushing and shocked. I roll my eyes and sigh as i say " I miss being there to uncle Baek. Sehun wont even let me to my dads house let alone yours and my brother i cant see him anymore," I cry as i say the next part,"he's afraid ill leave him. I do want to leave him, but if i leave he will hurt the people who i love."

All i do now is cry. Why do i stay with Sehun? Why am i suck an iodit? I miss my umma and my step-umma. I keep crying i feel comfort. " Hun i know what he is doing to you. i walk past your house and hear screams. Horrible screams. He is beating and rapping you." I cry harder as i say "Can we not talk about this anymore please." They all nod. "Channie i am ready to go but take me to my brothers house and stay with me please?'' I ask him as i wipe my face. He nods and helps me to his car. On the way home it was silent mainly because i was asleep. Couple of hours later i wake up in my brothers bedroom. I hear laughing and i get up groaning. I walk out to the living room to see Chanyeol, P.O , and Zico. The next thing i know all attention is on me. I look at them all. ''What is the deal i just walked out here to see what the laughing is about. "I say with an attitude. "Baby brother you are just so cute when you wake up." He says smiling. I blush at his remark.

After all of that is said and done the motion for me to come over there and sit with them. I go over there and ask "What are we all gonna do to day. I am b-" I end up lipping the rest of board. The others look at me. I try to say what but i can't. "Oh god." I hear Chanyeol say, "His voice is gone again. Zico P.O it was a pleasure to meet you you guys stay here i will talk him to see Dr. Kris, my husband, and ill say with him tonight you have no need to worry about him." I am shocked to hear that Kris and Chanyeol is married. There is no time for me to worry about that i just need to see Kai. Why do i always feel like i need Kai my love is for Sehun or could that be changeing? i think to my self. The next thing i knew i was in a room alone with Kai. I blushes as i look at him. Am i really falling in love with him. I lip to to him Where is Chanyeol and Kris. What happened to me?

Kai says " They are out side talking and you lost your voice again. I am going to give you some medicine. It will help you get your voice back just don't try to talk write down what ever you feel like saying. Now we will need some one to stay with you since that awful Sehun is away for a couple of weeks." I smile when he said that. The next thing i knew Kai said he would back. Today is Kris and Chanyeols 3 year anniversary. i write down I am happy that you will stay with me i need to tell you something. Before i could finish what i was writing i fell asleep. I feel some one pick me up and carry me to a car. Few hours later i wake up on my couch due to the smell off food. "Hey! Glad your awake." I smile and the i point to the patio meaning i am going to be on the patio out back. Kai nods and then i walk out side. The next thing i knew i feel to ground and had a sharp pain in my stomach. "This is what a bitch gets for not being loyal." The next thing i felt was getting stabbed. I groan as i hear foot steps and i lip for someone to help me.