-[Quick Break]-

What does everyone think of you?

Tang:

"Oh Y/n? Uh- well, she's a bit odd? She does act a bit too blunt sometimes and can't seem to understand a few thing but she is really quick on her feet and really thinks things through first, she is probably the complete opposite of 'spontaneous'."

"How I personally feel about her? Oh!
Well I think she's really well mannered and has pure intentions even tho she can be very intimidating- what? I'm the only one who thinks she's intimidating? Huh..."

Pigsy:

"Hm, she's a good person so far, also good business- she happens to pay alooot more than she's supposed to, I don't know if she's doing it on purpose, if she's rich, if she's dumb -or heck maybe all three of those. But she's a good kid, just a bit weird"

Sandy:

"I guess you could say she's an odd one, not in a bad way of course! She more unique- she's very timid and quiet which makes her look like she's quietly judging what everyone's doing, she can also go into these weird daydream? Or trances where she focuses a but too much on something. She is a very kind person no the less"

Mo:

"- Mo just sticks their tongue out and nods-"

Mk:

"Oh mis- I mean Y/n? I don't know.. she's really strong and agile and nice and fast an- oh sorry! Uh- but yeah she's a very cool person and shhh- don't tell this to anyone! I really wanna be trained by her! It's just she thinks so quickly on solutions for a situations! And she's really good in alot of types in combat! You could give her a hairtie and she could probably still make a deadly weapon with it! :D"

Mei:

"Y/n? Oh well to be honest.. I didn't really trust her at first but after a while of hanging out I kinda got used to her blunt nature- it seems odly comforting in a way. The only thing that stood out was when I first saw her she had an emblem or a pin that looked alot like our family symbo-"

Spoilers!

Redson:

"Hmph! I refuse to talk about that woman! WHA- FINE FINE! Well first of all shes weird and an honest embarrassment to be seen with-"

"Is it off? Are you sure- cause if it is not you will bear the wrath of my flames-!! Fine, about Y/n, well she can be really really comforting. It's just I can't explain it! But something about her feels....nice"

Macaque:

"Oh her, well I've known Y/n for quite a while now, she's definitely alot stricter and more intimidating than before OH! Did you know she had a horrible temper back in the day to the point when I tried to scare her she threw a spear at me-

Macaque said as he shower a scar on his shoulder with a big grin on his face

"Hmm other than that, I admire her for her battle iq- of course she could use some brute force here and there but hey! It's not my fighting AND CAN SHE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD- STOP GETTING HURT-

Monkie King

"OHHH Y/N! Yeah yeah- I know her....
What does she look like again-

----
"Ah right, the "all mighty" general of her kingdom~ well I personally feel like her fighting skills have definitely gotten better! Like at this point she could probably even have a chance at fighting me! (Of course I'll still win tho)

"Personal feelings, ah well- it's a bit embarrassing but I find her really calming and nice, I used to visit her alot when I could've and we would just walk around, pick fruits and just alot of other shenanigans. But she seems really distant to me :("

[Any other requests?]
ALSO I HAVE A CHAPTER COMING I PROMISE PLS

[Any other requests?]ALSO I HAVE A CHAPTER COMING I PROMISE PLS

ALSO THX YALL :D