Plant boy

Neville Longbottom is the last person anyone in my house would expect me to like. My dorm mate only got to ask me about my mystery crush. She of course asked if he was a pure blood. I said yes because he is just not the type they think I should be with. But how could I not like him. He's nice, smells good, is gentle, is good with animals, and has the cutest smile. He's like a cuddly teddy bear. I don't think he likes me back though. Actually I think he's scared of me. I mean he's still nice to me but not very comfortable. Today I have potions and we share that class. I'm very good at potions but I don't think neville is. He's always getting yelled at.

I sat down in class waiting to start. " Today we are making Amortentia. Can any one tell me what it is?" Snape questioned, A smart Gryffindor girl with frizzy hair raised her hand just as I did. Snape pointed at me to answer. " Amortentia is a powerful love potion." I say, I can feel Neville's eye's on me. " What else can you tell me about it?" " It causes infatuation and obsession from the drinker." I turn to see Neville staring right at me. After I caught him he turned his head like he was looking around. "I'm gonna pass around a sample of Amortentia. Write down what you smell then grab the things listed on the board and get to making your own." I sit there awhile until snape gets to me. "What do you smell?" "Soil, apple pie, chocolate, and I think burnt wood?" I see him frown at me then look at Neville. I might not be his favorite student anymore. As I'm grabbing the list of things needed to make the potion I hear Neville listing the things he smells. " uuh sugar cookies, coco butter, mint, and old parchment." He says, what a luck girl. As I sit down I realize something. My perfume has notes of sugar cookie, my lotion is coco butter, I snack on mints a lot, and I spend most of my time in the library. But if I assume that and I'm wrong I would die inside. 

I'm done with my potion and of course it still smells like him. The girl with the frizzy hair came up to me and looked at my notes. "hmm I think i've meet someone who smelled like this." "No way." Of course she has he's in her house. "Hey Neville come help me figure out who smells like this." She waves him over. I'm gonna smother her in her sleep. Neville makes his way over and glances at the list. Kill me now please. He looks at me and doesn't say a word. "hey you were supposed to help why are you just... oh thats what that smells like." This girl better count her days. "Snape I have to return some books to the library and Im done with the potion." He lets me go and I speed walk to the library. Ugh why did he make us learn about some stupid love potion.

I finally make it to the library some what out of breathe. Finally I open a book one I have read before. I read about fictional crushes. They seem to be easier than real ones. After a while I fall asleep. I feel someone sit next to me and put my head on their shoulder but I'm to tired to open my eyes. I kinda awake when I get a wiff of them. Soil, burnt wood, chocolate, and apple pie. It's him of course. What do I do I don't want to move I'm to comfortable and plus I day dream about this. So I stay in my position and decide to enjoy it. Neville is right next to me. He starts to try and shake me awake so I pretend I just woke up. "Hey y/n." "What do you need?" I saw fake yawning. Maybe I should be a actress. "Can you come with me?" "Uh sure." He gets up and grabs my hand leading me to the lake. "Can you help with potions homework?" He asked, great he just needs my help. Actually at least he's asking me. As I try to explain the assignment he holds one of my hands. I continue as he plays with my hands. It quite cute. After we get his homework done he sits there. "Well I guess we're done." I put with a nervous giggle. "I guess so." He says in a small voice. "So how was your day?" My small talk sucks. "Would you like to meet Trevor?" "Who's Trevor?" "My toad, he's friendly." "Sure I would love to meet him would you want to meet my snake daisy?" "Will she eat me or Trevor?" He says. Sometimes I forget people are afraid of snakes." No she's friendly but maybe we shouldn't introduce them." "Ya ok I'd like that." He's starts to walk away with a smile. "Wait!" I say a bit to loud. "What is it?" "When are we gonna do that?" "Now I guess." I catch up to him and he holds my hand. I break off of him to grab daisy. And met him at the Gryffindor house entrance. As I step in I see a couple of students looking at me. The girl with frizzy hair was sitting next to a boy with glasses and a boy with red hair probably a Weasley. And to boys with red hair that are copy and paste of each other. Also probably Weasleys. "Are you guys together now?" She asked, great it was going so well. "No way their dating it's Neville we're talking about. "The red head next to her says. What's that supposed to mean. "But she fancys him. In potions she described him." "There's no way Neville get a girlfriend before us." I looked at Neville to see a smirk disappear from his face. He's enjoying this isn't he. I was cut out of my  thoughts when Neville started to speak. "If you all are done I'm gonna go introduce her to Trevor. "Why would she want to meet him?" The red asked, and with that the girl hit him in the arm pretty hard. As I follow Neville I stop at the staircase while he goes to his room. "So Neville." The pair of red heads said leaning against the wall. "What do you mean?" I answered not sure what they mean. "You fancy him?" "Sure I guess." "That's cute has he asked you out yet?" "Does this count?" "Not a chance." Neville starts to come down the stairs the twins yell to him. "Hey Neville when are you gonna take her on a real date." His face goes red. "Just playing see you two love birds later." They run away leaving us alone. "So ah this is Trevor." Holds out and brownish green toad. It's ugly in a cute way. I want to carry it in my pocket. "This daisy." I take her out of my bag. We trade pets. I hold Trevor in my hands near my body while Neville holds daisy afraid to make any sudden movement. After we talk for a little bit before I have to leave. When we get to my dorm he kisses my cheek and runs away. He's just to cute.