yule ball

I'm so excited. Not only is the yule ball happening this year but also the triwizzard tournament taking place at hogwarts. Kids from other schools would come to hogwarts to compete. But I'm also worried. Not only because the triwizzard tournament is dangerous but because what if Ron takes somebody else to the dance. I mean the chances of him taking me are low. I'm not sure if he knows I exist. Not to mention he's a Gryffindor so he probably thinks we're sworn enemies. What if I just ask him myself. But the bullying I would receive if I got rejected by a Weasley. Ugh why are things so difficult.

I was talking to breakfast when I was stopped by Ron. "I know we don't talk much but could you go to the yule ball with me?" He kinda whispered. OK guess that was easier than I thought. "Ya sure." I say being as calm as I can. He walks off to talk to Harry potter I person I've never talk to in my life. I went to sit down when Draco turned to me. "Was that Weasley bothering you?" He said, "Nah he just had something to ask me." I turned to see him and Ron making faces at each other. They act like toddlers. After breakfast he came up to me again and decide on what time he was gonna pick me up. I don't know why he didn't discuss it the first time but whatever.

The dress I wore was my mom's old dress and I found it cute.
The fit:

pretend all of the pinks are the same shade

(The hair)We decided meet up outside our dorms so neither of us would get side eyed

(The hair)
We decided meet up outside our dorms so neither of us would get side eyed. Neither of us were great dancers but it was funner that way. No pressure to not step on each other's feet. We talked a lot too. We both kinda felt like glass children. And other than that we were both very similar. After he walked me back to my dorm and gave me a chocolate frog. I think it was his version of flowers. Before he turned around I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back putting his hands on my lower back. I pull away to see Draco looking like he was about to throw up. I said my good byes to Ron and went inside the dorm. After I got dressed in my pj's I came down to the common room to see Draco hitting me with the most disappointed dad look I've ever seen. After sitting in silence Draco began to speak." You know I wouldn't get mixed up with that sort..." great gonna have one of these talks. "But there's really nothing I can do just don't swoon over Weasley in public. And no staying up writing love notes because he finally has an owl." "Whatever you say dad." I was very surprised that he didn't throw a tantrum. I guess he's starting to mature.