When Things Start To Change

Gaster ushered people into the lab he worked at. The lovely morning was ruined by the screams and cries of innocent townsfolk.

  Despite the large size of the town, there were few safe-spaces. The lab, luckily, was one of them. As soon as no one was in sight Gaster shut and locked the door. A thought began to linger in his mind, (𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒌?-). Gaster weaved between people, he heard mothers say '𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮' to their children, lovers saying '𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩' to each other in an attempt to stay calm. Gaster kept on moving until he found his colleagues:

Dr.Wyrethorn, [Pronounced 'Wire-Thorn']

Dr.Miles,

Dr.Harlow,

Dr.Windflower,

   And finally, the only person who hates him...
Dr.Grey.

  Dr.Grey had always hated Gaster, no one knew why, she's always just hated him. He didn't do anything to make Dr.Grey dislike him, Gaster was always kind to those around him. Everyone had agreed that Dr.Grey disliked monsters a fair bit, but just put up with it. God, just mentioning Dr.Grey threw Gaster into a flurry of thoughts. To him, she was hard to read, he could never tell how she was feeling. She hid her emotions well behind her dull gray-blue eyes. He found the shade of blue eerie, yet pretty.

   Gaster slumped down on one of the locked doors which lead one of the testing rooms, room 1A specifically. He sighed, that thought was slipping back into his mind, (𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒌?-). Dr.Harlow kneeled down to Gaster, "Not feeling very bright today bud?" Gaster felt a bittersweet feeling wash over him, Dr.Harlow had always sounded like his late mother, who he missed more than any normal person would. The feeling of familiarity helped Gaster form a sibling-like relationship with Dr.Harlow. "This attack just caught me off guard, and..." He stayed silent for a short while, "I'm worried about my sons..." Gaster brought his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms around them, "Ah I see." Dr.Harlow looked around for a second, as if they were thinking. "Well Dr.Gaster, if anything happens, you know you count on me!" Harlow put their fist out for a fist bump, and Gaster meekly hit his against theirs. He starts to smile lightly, Dr.Harlow's positivity began rubbing off on him...

[Wowie! My first ever chapter on Wattpad, I'm very excited to see what you readers think of it!]

[Oh yeah, for you Greyster fans, I made a discord server just for the ship: https://discord.gg/Tmrq7QRMnD. It's a forever invite and I hope to see you there!]