Vanishing Panic

The sounds of panic slowly died away and evolved into bored chatting. Gaster looked up at his colleagues, they were all happy, except for one...
Dr.Grey.

The woman stayed her sad blue, glaring over at the group. Staring directly at Gaster. He noticed and looked straight back, their gazes locked. For that moment, Gaster was able to read her. He saw an emotion that wasn't annoyance, was it anger? Fear? He cocked his head slightly, Dr.Grey's reaction to this was an eye-roll. Gaster settled on his best guess, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵.

Harlow was poking Dr.Gaster's shoulder. If they were being honest, they were kinda annoyed that Dr.Gaster wasn't responding. After the thousandth poke he came back to his senses and looked at Harlow. "Finally! I thought I was gonna have to poke you forever" they had joked, smirking they said, "Why were ya looking at Dr.Grey for so long? Were you love-struck?" Dr.Harlow joked again. As soon as Dr.Grey heard she moved farther and farther away. Gaster was straight up confused, he didn't know much about humans and didn't know what staring at someone for prolonged amounts of time could've possibly meant, but 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬? A definite 'no' from him.

Dr.Miles wandered away from the group and eventually coming back with a 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘦-𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 up to his long fox ears, nodding as he look in information from it. He sighed as he made his way to the group, "Hey. You two stop bickering, I have important information-" Gaster and Harlow stopped and waited intently, while Dr.Wyrethorn and Dr.Windflower were already patiently waiting. Jes- 𝘈𝘩𝘦𝘮, Dr.Grey had scooted closer to hear the 'important information' Dr.Miles had. "So. To put it bluntly, the attack is over but the queen's been kidnapped." Everyone looked at him with surprise, even Dr.Grey wasn't immune to the shock. Dr.Windflower managed to say, "W-Why would anyone do that! Queen Frisk hasn't done anything wrong-" "We know, Windflower. My best guess is that the kidnapper wanted her soul. Determination is a rare trait." Dr.Miles never used 'Dr' when speaking to the group, which was annoying to some of the older scientists. Dr.Wyrethorn shuddered, but said, "Well, I'm glad that we can leave here." Dr.Wyrethorn had always hated being cooped up in one area, so no one was surprised he made this comment.

  Dr.Grey opened the locked lab door and let the townsfolk spill out into the road. It wasn't long until the lab was empty with the exception of her and the other scientists. Jessica sighed and went to walk inside but stopped, looking out the door in confusion. She saw the Aster kids bolting out of town. Dr.Grey looked back in the lab, calling out, "Dr.Gaster? Your kids are out there-"