III

June 6th
Chicago 📍

Kilos POV
Wassup it's kilo and don't ever call me shit else unless you family. I was born and raised in Chicago I'm 20 and I'm one of the three biggest kingpins in the Raq. The other two being my brothers since kindergarten Quan and Glock.

I been texting a shorty named Alexis since the night of that party she cute asf and cool I might try to fw her we supposed to hang out tonight. "Who got you smiling at ya phone like that clown" Glock said I told him shut up and mind his business. "Oh you texting that girl from the party ask her what's her friend number for me " Glock said "nah I'm a clown remember" I said "Nah ask her for her friend number for me" Glock said "ight I'll try"  I said back.

Text thread:

Kilo 🙄💙: aye bae

Alexis 😎💕:not ya bae but wassup

Kilo 🙄💙: my boy Glock said what's ya friend # ?
Alexis 😎💕: unh unh get somebody else to do it she not gone cuss me out NO !

Kilo 🙄💙: I told him you was gone say no ight bae

"Boy I told you she was gone say no" I told Glock. "Man why them hoes acting like that"  he said " aye bitch don't talk about my future wife like that" I said they both busted out laughing I ain't see the joke though. We decided to go to the trap and check and see how it was doing today"

Ava's POV
" Bitch why kilo just ask me for your number for Glock" Alexis said I laughed and said " did you give it to him" she said " girl I told him unh unh get somebody else to do it" we busted out laughing and I told her stay off tiktok. " I'm bored what we gone do today" Leah asked after we all finished laughing. Idk but I'm bored too me and Alexis said "let's go the courts it's Saturday" Leah suggested. We got up and put on summer clothes we was gone walk since it was close to her house.

Take my pictures I said and Alexis took my phone doing so and I smiled.

@lexisdap @leahdoll @random and 200 more likes your photo

@Avadior if not me then who 💋🧚🏾‍♀️ ?
@lexisdap Bestie you fine asf  🥰 !
@leahdoll look at that ass 😩 !

I posted the pictures on instagram and put my phone in my purse we went to the corner store before the courts to get snacks and drinks. Once finished we walked a little more and finally made it we sat on the closest bench to the exit cause they like to shoot out here. I felt somebody staring at me and it was the same boy from the party he was supposed to be playing basketball.

Glocks POV
I seen the girl who I found out was named Ava and she looked bad asf I really wanted her. I decided after the game I would ask her for her number and see what she says. Twenty minutes later I seen her and I walked up to her. "Aye shorty can I get your number please" I asked. My name is Ava she said but I guess.

I gave her my phone and she saved her number don't ask me for my number and not use it she said I promise I'm gone use it ma I told her before walking away smiling.

Ava's POV
I gave him my number now we just wait and see what happenes we decided to walk back to Leah's and she was gone drop me off cause I had work the next day. I made it home said hey to my parents went to my room and showered after I went downstairs ate what my mom cooked and went to sleep.