VI

June 15th

Ava's POV
I woke up showered and got dressed for work. My phone dinged I checked it was a message from Glock saying good morning I smiled and texted back. I thought he was cool but did I see myself being with him ? No but I didn't see that for myself with nobody. I just didn't care for relationships.

I went downstairs ate breakfast and walked out the front door I got in my car and was on my way to work when I got a group ft from Leah and Alexis. Wyd tn Alexis asked me and Leah both answered saying nothing she then asked if we wanted to go to party later on we both agreed.

Alexis POV
I called the girls and asked if they wanted to go out tonight and of course they said yes I picked out my outfit and packed my bag for Leah's house.
(All the girls arrived at Leah's house getting dressed to go out later that night)

Leah's POV
We made it to the party and it was packed I was just ready to have fun we immediately went in the kitchen taking shots. After awhile I was feeling good and I wanted to dance and it's like the dj read my mind. He played my favorite twerk song "freak hoe" once I heard the beat drop I ran to the middle of the floor not caring about who was in my way.  I felt cameras all over me and I heard Ava and Alexis hyping me up and next thing I know they was next to me dancing.

Quan POV
Aye did the girls tell y'all they was going out tonight ? I asked watching Snapchat stories on my phone seeing the girls twerking. "Nah why you ask that" they asked "look" I said. Who house is that ? They showing out we gotta find em Glock said. "I think that's Tay house on the upper east side" we left out the trap and started driving towards that way.

Glocks POV
Ava ass just don't know she about to get embarrassed and no she not my girl but I like her and she wildin. We got out the car and started walking towards the house everybody got scared. Soon as we went in the house we seen a circle and flashlights we walked towards it seeing all 3 of the girls still dancing. "Aye get y'all asses up" I said not one of em moved "so I gotta start shooting in this bitch for y'all to hear me" nobody moved again. I screamed for the dj to turn the music off once he did I grabbed Ava and Quan and Kilo grabbed the other two.

Alexis POV
"Why y'all do that" I asked the boys slurred cause I was very drunk. "Yea we was just having fun" the girls said "nah y'all was just in there doing too much" Kilo said I rolled my eyes and kept walking cause I was mad at him already. "Alexis come the fuck back" I heard Kilo telling me so I stopped walking. He caught up to me and told me lose my attitude cause he already apologized. We got in the car "where we going" Ava asked Glock answered saying his house.

Ava's POV
We made it to Glocks house and I was nervous cause the guys hadn't said nothing the whole way back. Glock pulled in his garage we got out and went inside. We all went towards the living room but Glock pulled me to the side and took me upstairs. "Why tf you show out like that tonight" Glock asked. " I wasn't showing out I was having fun and why you worried" I asked "why I'm worried" he asked me looking stupid "yea why you worried we not together".

Glock POV
Ava just said we not together which is true but it hurt to hear her say it cause we been chilling for a few weeks now. "So you wanna be my girl or what" I asked. "You could have asked nicer but yea I will but please don't hurt me is all I ask" she said. I told her I wouldn't but it would be easier said than done I'm a street nigga that hoes throw they self at everyday.