vidcon day 2

Y/N POV

I got up and did the exact same thing as yesterday and drove to the con and got inside, however this time instead of going to the tuber's room I went to my booth, I saw Gray talking to a really tall man, he had really fluffy curly hair and he wore a light blue sweater with a white button up underneath and kind of skinny jeans, I walked over and Gray introduced me to him, his name was Wilbur, he plays in a band called Lovejoy and he streams in twitch, Gray seemed really excited too, "hi I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you" I held my hand out, "I'm Wilbur, I can say the same, I just noticed that Gray here is wearing my merch and you are selling art and I saw one that has a friend of mine on it" he pointed to a keychain that had an animated Karl Jacobs with a book on it. Embarrassed I explained that some of the stuff is asked to be made by fans but that one is my favorite one, then I understood exactly who he is, Wilbur Soot from Lovejoy and the DreamSMP, "oh my god that took me too long to figure out I'm so sorry, yes I know who you are" I looked down in shame for a moment before getting behind the booth, I smiled "anyways if you need help with anything like getting around the city or finding something in the building just let me know", he nodded "yeah I probably will need help, can I add your Twitter or something so I can text you if I need help", we swapped numbers and talked before I had to go to the stage for a panel. The panel felt surreal, it was just me and my fans, afterward, I had a meet and greet, and then lunch, I got lunch for Gray and me and we sat behind the booth eating, fans coming over every so often. I talked with Colby and Wilbur every so often before the day was coming to an end, Gray and I  decided to have a movie night and we joked about asking the boys to join, I texted Sam and Colby, and then Wilbur, mentioning to them all that other people would be there and they all were okay with it so I sent them my address and I let Gray close the booth down so I could get snacks and stuff, I drove to the store and when I got there I texted everyone asking what snacks they would like, I also grabbed some Pillsbury croissant rolls, cream cheese, and fresh chive to make my infamous cream cheese and stuffed croissants. I rushed home and start making the croissants, while they were in the oven Gray showed up and then helped me put the candy and snacks into different bowls, the doorbell rang and it was Wilbur, Gray showed him to the living room and I set the snacks on the coffee table, it was obvious that Gray liked Wilbur, so being the little shit I am I asked them to get extra blankets and stuff together, they went off and did that and I took the croissants out of the oven. My phone dinged and it was a text from Sam asking if his girlfriend could come along I happily said yes, this was gonna be a fun night. Gray and Wilbur came back with the pillows and blankets, their faces red I wouldn't question it right now but I would bother gray about it later. Not too long later everyone arrived, Colby brought his own blanket and I ran upstairs "what is she doing?" Sam asked, I came back with an identical blanket, "no way we twin" Colby says smiling, we laugh and Sam introduces me to Kat, we shook hands and smiled, her black hair up in pigtails, and she had a decent amount of makeup on and a set of really comfy looking pajamas on, she had a warm smile and she felt cozy. Wilbur introduced himself to sam and Colby and kat and we all got comfy in my living room, the croissants and other snacks sat on my coffee table and we all ate the croissants. We watched a couple of comedies and then we started a horror movie, sam, and kat lay on the couch, Wilbur and gray were on one side of the table, and Colby and I on the other, gray cuddled into Wilbur when I jumpscare happened and kat let out a yelp, I chuckled and fought the sleep in my eyes, I closed my eyes for one second and I fell asleep.

Colbys POV

Me, Sam and Kat arrived to y/ns apartment and she let us in, we met two new people and we all clicked and became friends, we got comfortable in their living room and we started watching some comedy movies before moving onto horror, Kat and Sam where still awake and Kat snuggled into Sam to feel safe, Gray jumped at a jumpscare and Wilbur held her close, I looked over at y/n and she was sound asleep, "guys, y/n fell asleep" I say and everyone looks over, sam is baffled at how but Gray just chuckled "she does that, she's seen so many horror movies she can sleep through them now", I nodded with a chuckle as I put a blanket over her, however, I don't know if it was my blanket or hers but it didn't matter so I finished the movie with everyone and we where all getting tired so Sam reclined one end of the couch and got comfy with Kat. we all said goodnight and went to bed.