Prolouge

Who something don't spect about someone. Just pop out of him. Like someone close to your family like a friend. That acts so normal with them and when it's alone with could be so bad and so good at the time. You know that is not the correct thing to do but your body acts different and wants more about it.

Like when he touch you and gives you shivers; when kiss you with his soft lips making you want for more about it,when he touch you in that parts that you know that he can't touch them but the excitation controls over your body; in each thrust that he makes moans your name over and over again near your ear because of the pleasure that he is having and you just don't want it to stop and when you are washing your body you see the scratches through your waist you just remember how his warm hands were running through your entire body kissing, sucking and biting all over it while he had you tied on the walking closet rack. While you are remembering about it you start to think that is wrong because he has kids and a loving wife. And when you say him to stop he don't do it because he knows that you don't want him to stop it. This is so forbidden you know that he to is so... Hard to get.

But why the forbidden things are so good. All this started because of his caprices and games all of that just change in a moment now it was not his only caprices and games now were mine too. But they came with problems and very big problems. Thing that I was trying not to get. Problems!