What?

"What?"

"Well I said that you can come in." He said with a chuckle.

"No the other thing." I said with doubt.

"Oh... Cut you in two?"

"Yes! That?"

"I know you know what I mean..." He said liking his bottom lip and bitting it.

"Nope! I don't understand..." When I said that I felt that I hit the wall.

"You know... I would like to do to you the demonstration so you could feel like that woman." He said whispering in my ear then I could here how he licked his lips at the end.

"Well why you don't do it?" I felt that he grind himself one time on to me and that was enough to feel his hard bulge on my parts. I tried to not moan and tried to moan his name.

"Because I don't like people that ask to much stupid questions that you know because you are smart enough to know them and you know what... I like moaners and screamers." He separated of me and started to walk to the living room.

"Exton, come down!"

"Yes, dad!"

I walked to the living room and I saw a boy of 7 to 8 years coming down the stairs. Robert gave him a kiss on his head and said:

"I will coming like at 4:00 pm and Susan will coming late like at 6:00 pm."

"Exton this is _______ our neighbour. She is your new nanny."

"But what happened with Danny?"

"Mom and me had a problem with her and we decided to fire her, Exton. We had talked about it."

"But whats the problem we have never talked about the problem."

"Maybe other day, Exton. I have to go." I saw that he kisses the top of his head. Then he stands in front of me and leans in my ear and says:

"I will discuss some terms that i discussed with your father when I come,_______."

...............

Hey people i am in New York! I hope you enjoyed fue cuál please comment and vote.
E.S.C