Feeling festi

I felt his cane going down my tight again and said

"Understand?" He says.

I didn't answer passed I was still in processing what he said and did. He repeated:

"Understand?" He said more agitated.
I didn't said anything.

I didn't answer again. Then he hit me again moan and I felt a tears on my eyes it hurt but in the same time I felt pleasure with it. I really wished that he hit me harder at the time. I breathe deep and said:

"Anwser,_____. Or else."

"Yes, s-ir."

Then I saw that Robert moves and puts me a pice of fabric on my eyes. And I feel do a knot. Then I something cold through my tights. Then I felt that my skin was touching metal. I was figuring out what it was. Then I feel that he insert it inside. I gasp and whine I felt a tears forming at the time he do it. This was like a type of a ball then I felt he insert another one after the other. I squeal.

I felt how the seconds and minutes passed. And the plesure invades me. he starts to pull them out I moan and bit my lip because of the plesure that made me. Then Robert insert another thing it was like a cold stick it wasn't not to long neither to short. Then it starts vibrating.Then he start moving it out and inside of me over and over. I start to moan because of the electric waves that it was sending trough my spine and the pleasure at the the time.

"I see you are enjoying in it,________."
He whispers seductively.

I felt how close I was of orgasam.
Then he take it away and I say:

"Yes, I -I am! Si-Sir. Please keep do-ing it." I said gagging and feeling how my mouth was filled with sliva.

"Someone here was feeling festi, was going to throw a party with it without me and was hungry for more. But I want to be the one how will throw a party with you; make you lose your hunger and get out the shit out of you now."

"Well do it do it then, Robert! You always say the same."

"Bad move,_____. Now you have problems."

He takes out the blind fold and starts to put me a some handcuffs. Then he
goes out of the closet and I saw he came with a table tennis racket with our the red and blue pad. And brought a wood chair. Robert unties me and grabs me trough the arm and I sat on the chair. Then he took me and puts me in his lap. Then he starts to hit me hard with the raquet a couple of times I felt how it burned. I could feel his errection on my belly. I felt how the tears ran down my cheeks. I started to cry hard I felt he started hit me harder. He was breathing hard.

"Please stop! It's enou-gh."

I said screaming and my voice was cracking.He didn't stop.

"I beg you! Please!!! I will do anything!!"

"Well what you propose?"
I saw him. He cleans my rolling tear.

"I don't?"

"Get in your knees."

"Why?"

"Get in you fucking knees and don't ask why!"

My butt hurts and so I moved slowly getting on my knees. He takes from the drawer a black leather collar and puts it to me. Then he puts a chain on to the collar. Then he pulls me up and Robert says near my ear:

"Prove it." He says in a husky voice.

The then he pulls me down and he starts to pull down his trousers a long with his pants. I saw his big and long erection. I was looking it. All that I had done is touched rubbed inner parts. And the most far thing I had done is insert my finger seeing that videos that some friend showed me making me do some orgasams weekly.

I couldn't do it and not this way all tied up like a dog. I stared at him with a face of disgust but I knew that if I refuse he will hit me or else. So I move my eyes to his dick then grab it with my two tied hands and squeeze it a little. I here him moan. Then I started to move my hand a slowly Robert gasp at the time. Then I start to move my hands faster.

He grabs the chain and holds it near his body making me closer to him. Then with out thinking it I insert it into my mouth slowly. I started to move my tongue around of it at the time I felt that he takes a bunch of my hair and pulls me more to him. Making me insert all his dick in my mouth. I started gagging then I felt his his hips were moving.

I looked up and he had his eyes closed with his mouth opened taking deep breaths at the time. Then within 5 to 6 send he takes out his dick out of my mouth. He takes out the chain with the collar. Then he pulls up his trousers and his pants up. Then Robert buckles up his trousers. and takes out a key with some money and I stand up. He gives me the key then he says:

"This is the money of baby sitting Exton. Come tomorrow at 6:00 pm to baby sit Exton again and don't be late."

Then Robert whispers in my ear:

"It was grate for your first time."

He walks to the door and close it. And there was I with out cloth, with some baby sitting money, some handcuffs and feeling like a total hoe, slut, bitch.

......................

So this chap was for @KKDowney that asked for "Soon" update . So please guys let me know how was the chapter and of course vote.