Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 2

Rohit:Sonakshi,I know that you are going home.But can you please spare 5 minutes for me?

Sonakshi:Yes.But why Doctor?

Rohit:I want to tell you something important.

Sonakshi smiled and said:Please say doctor.Should I do any emergency work?

Rohit was nervous.

Rohit:I have reached the marriageable age

Rohit:I have reached the marriageable age.My parents want me to get married.I am also wanting to get married.Because I have a girl in my heart.And that girl is you.

Sonakski was stunned.

Sonakshi:You will get a good doctor as your wife.Why an ordinary nurse like me?

Rohit:You are a nurse.Then how can you underestimate a nurse?

Sonakshi:I know the value of this profession very well.I worship this profession.But usually doctors prefer doctors as their life partners.

Rohit:Some doctors prefer some other professionals also as their life partners.Like that I prefer you as my life partner.I don't give importance to the profession of my life partner.I chose you only because I love you.

Sonakshi looked at him emotionally.

Rohit:I need your reply Sonakshi.

Sonakshi:I have lots of responsibilities doctor.I have no time to think of love.

Rohit:I understand.But I just want to know one thing.If I come to your house with my parents with a marriage proposal,will you have problem?If you don't like me,you can stop me from coming to your house with the marriage proposal.

Sonakshi was silent.

Rohit:Please reply Sonakshi.Can I come and meet your family to ask your hand for marriage?

Sonakshi blushed.Rohit smiled seeing her facial expression.

He thought:That means Sonakshi likes me.

Sonakshi:Can I leave doctor?

Rohit nodded:Yes..you can.

Sonakshi walked away smiling.

Rohit smiled in excitement.

Sonakshi told everything to her mother Suman.Suman was very happy.

Suman:Finally you are ready to get married.