My desire to make you mine RoNakshi Part 1

I dedicate this FS to my sweet friend palchin2995 as she suggested me to write a RoNakshi story on the Kannada movie Gowramma which is there is there in telugu as and tamil as Vaseegara.

Suman on phone call with her best friend Veena:Veena...it's sad that you cannot come for Sona's engagement.
Veena:What to do Suman?Even I am sad.But I am not able to avoid certain prior commitments.

But I am not able to avoid certain prior commitments

But as you know on my behalf Rohit will come there.He will help you in every way.
Suman:I know and I am waiting for Rohit's arrival.
Veena:As you know,Rohit wants to settle in India.Till he arranges an accommodation will you let him stay in your house?
Suman:Veena...we are best friends.I can't forget how much you helped me when I was struggling alone with my daughters.Why this formality with me?Rohit can stay here.He is like my own son.
Veena smiled.

Suman entered Sonakshi's room.
Sonakshi was with her little sister Pari.
Pari:Sona di,you are going to get married to a NRI guy.You should look the best.You need to visit beauty parlours more often.
Suman:Sona does'nt need any beauty treatment.My Sona is a natural beauty.
They all smiled.
Sona:Mumma..is it necessary to get married so early?In fact I don't even know Sumit properly.

is it necessary to get married so early?In fact I don't even know Sumit properly

Suman:Sona,you have met Sumit.Right?He is a nice boy.He has a good job abroad.You can also enjoy your life there.You won't get a better proposal.After marriage you will get to know Sumit properly.So be optimistic about this.Ok?

Ok?