Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 5

Sonakshi went to Prem's house.Vaishnavi and Prem were very happy and surprised to see Sonakshi there.They welcomed her happily.

Prem:We never expected you to come here.So let's take a photograph.Prem,Vaishnavi and Sonakshi posed together and took a photograph.

Prem,Vaishnavi and Sonakshi posed together and took a photograph

Sonakshi:I came here to talk to Premji.Prem smiled:Yes..say Sonakshi.Vaishnavi:I will come now.Vaishnavi left the room with a smile purposefully to give privacy to Sonakshi and Prem.Sonakshi:Prithvi bhaiyya told me about the proposal.Prem smiled:Ya..Sonakshi:You please back out from the proposal.Prem's face became dull.Prem:Why?Sona:Because I can't marry you.Prem became upset.Prem:May I know why you don't like to marry me?I may be having some defects.Sona:Please don't say like that.You are perfect.You are a nice human being.The girl who will get you as a husband will be the luckiest person.You deserve a better person as your wife.Prem smiled.Prem:Don't say that I am too good for you.I feel the other way around.Can you tell me why you don't want to marry me?You did'nt tell me that yet.Sonakshi was silent.Prem:Because there is someone else in your heart.Dr.Rohit.Right?Sonakshi was shocked.Prem:I did'nt know that before.Trust me..if I had known it before,I would not have approached your brother with the marriage proposal.Sonakshi:How did you know about it?Prem:Sitara had come to meet me.Sonakshi was shocked.

Flash back...Sitara visited Prem.Prem was surprised to see her.Sitara:Please don't get confused now.I am not Sonakshi.I am Sitara.Prem smiled.Sitara:I came here with a request.Prem:Request?Sitara:Yes..I request you not to marry Sonakshi.Prem was shocked:What?Why?Suddenly Prem remembered Sitara confessing her love to him.Prem stared at Sitara.Sitara:Please don't think that I am a selfish sister who does'nt want my sister to get what I longed for.I am requesting you because I love my sister.Sonakshi has a special affection towards Dr.Rohit of our hospital.He is the first person to love her genuinely. He is the first person who proposed her for marriage directly.So no wonder that she has a soft corner for him.Prem was shocked.Prem:Sonakshi loves Dr.Rohit?Sitara:Though Sonakshi had not been vocal and expressive about her love for Dr.Rohit,I know how much she loves him.If Prithvi bhaiyya had not objected it,Sonakshi would have been Dr.Rohit's wife now.Sonakshi lacked the guts to put her foot down to marry Dr.Rohit.Dr.Rohit is still single and is waiting for Sonakshi.Now Prithvi bhaiyya is pressurizing Sonakshi to marry you seeing your wealth.If he pressurizes her too much,she may marry you as she can't stand against her own brother.She is a weak girl as she is an emotional fool.So only if you back out from this proposal,Sonakshi has chances to unite with Dr.Rohit.That's why I am requesting you...Prem became emotional.Prem:You don't worry Sitara.I will not force your sister to marry me if she loves someone else.

I will not force your sister to marry me if she loves someone else