Chapter 7

You open your eyes, and you sit up rubbing the crustyness out.. you yawn and sit up.. you stand and walk over to the large circular window, you wipe the fog off the window and look out.
     The rain had stopped, but now it was foggy outside.., "Hm.." You started brushing your hair out with your fingers, what a mess.
     'Dust' appeared in the corner of the room, you jumped and looked at him wide eyed.. how long has he been there..?
     "Come on, it's my turn..." His eyes glued to you.. you look around uncomfortably. Putting one foot in front of the other you walked over to Dust.. you rubbed the back of your neck.. Dust smiled(?) Then rolled his eyelights.. 
     Standing at the door, you wait for Dust to approach you.. his light footsteps get closer until his slippered feet stop infront of you.. "Give me your hand, Now. . ."
     You Glance up at him, his demeanor seemed kind of pissed off... You raised your hand to his outstretched phalanges.. your surroundings changed, then you were suddenly dropped to the ground..
     Your knees wobbly from the teleportation magic.. you sat on the floor regaining your composure.. Dust glanced at you under his hood, he didn't say anything..
     You looked around.. it was a training area? It sort of looked like a gym?
     You just remembered, you still had to finish reading that book the "Boss" wants you to read.. what was the name.. The Pit and the Pendulum.. yes.. another Poe story, you've already read it, maybe.. just Maybe.... hm... time to stop daydreaming, Dust is speaking right now..
     ". . . Grab a weapon and wait. . ." He turns to the side and whispers lowly while scowling Into his scarf.. your gaze stuck on him a little bit longer... what a psycho. . .
     You grab a weapon.. then you slowly stand to the side of the room...
    Dust Drags his feet to the area across from where you stood. He stops walking ... then lifts up his hand, you flinch and raise your weapon of choice... his eyes were twitching, and his grin was crooked and widening with every second you seemed to be afraid. . .
     You swallowed, then the door glowed in a purple hue... he locked it...  you raised your weapon and shot/threw it at Dust, he snapped his fingers. . .  You screamed in agony, you were being blasted and it burned your back up. You were on the ground.. helpless and back burnt... Dust chuckled at you, he whispered something unknown to you into his scarf, then he looked away...
     ". . . To bad I can't Kill you. . . Y e t. . ."
     Your eyes started to water, the burning smell of your flesh was in the air, the bottom of your hair burnt and crispy, and the back of your shirt burnt off..
     Dust started walking, obviously proud that he could outdo some little human...
     You glared at him as he lifted his hand, his magic then picked you up... this was awful... you need to get out of here... but you don't know how to get home... you started crying to yourself..
     Dust glanced at you, but he quickly looked away. Fucking coward, he's not even going to watch you cry...
     Your eyes get puffy and red as tears fall down your face. . You can't wipe your face yet because you're frozen in Dust's Magic 4 feet off the ground...

.        .         .         .         .         .         .         .     

     Back in the kitchen again.. Dust dropped you in thin air, you tumble to the ground.. grunting, you stand up. Dust rummaged through the fridge and pulled put a bag of grapes.. he placed the bag on the counter. "Eat this."
     Your left eye twitched in disbelief, you sigh, what's the worst that could happen.. you slowly move towards Dust and the grape bag, you reach in and grab a couple grapes, putting them in your mouth, you chew and swallow.. you didn't realize how hungry you were.. your stomach growled for more...
     You continued to stuff grapes into your mouth. Dust sat there and watched solemnly and nonchalantly... he started picking at his scarf and pulled it up to cover his mouth..
     You finish eating your grapes.. you pulled up your sleeve and wipe off your mouth...
     Dust stands up and looks at the time.. ". .Hm . ." You look at him, then he sighs and reaches out for you, you, unsure of whether you should run or take his hand.. you play is safe. . . You take his hand...

.        .         .         .         .       .         .        .       

     Back in the library? You look around, Dust was standing behind you, a lone Cyan eye was glowing in the too dark to see in corner. ". . . Have you read it yet..?", "... Oh.. The Pit and the Pendulum...? Yes, I've read it..? Why?"
     Dust rolled his eye sockets.. ". . Tell me, Tell me about it. . . What's it about, that was your assignment...", your face turns red with embarrassment... "It's a story about a certain time when a group of people would capture and Kill people who didn't believe in the same religion as them, then they would torture them and kill them.. but the protagonist survived in thr story after a couple of days of almost falling into the hole in the middle of a pitch black room.. and the Pendulum almost killing them.."
     ". . ."  The Cyan eye looked at you and slowly blinks..  "Good enough I suppose. . .", you nodded nervously, then you said, "I don't know what happened to the book though..."
     "..Hm, it's on the shelf.. and tell Horror to bring her here tomorrow at the same time I asked you Dust, thank you. Now leave..." Dust looked surprised that Horror would have the human tomorrow... he nodded and snapped his fingers... back in that room.. you sigh.. Dust stood behind you and smiled.. you sat down on the cold floor, then he disappeared..
     You wonder what's going to happen to you...  you breathe deeply, then you feel your soul leave your body, out infront of you floated your red soul... hm, strange.. you pushed your soul back into your chest...