Chapter 57 - Heart Broken Catstrohpe Part 2

Rob's POV

I laced my hands together with Prestons, instantly feeling soft needles in my soles. I can't believe I'm seventeen, already. Where did the time go? Preston played with my fingers as we continued to school.

Students were rushing to get inside to talk to their friends and what not. Teachers were making out with other teachers, trying to hide it by doing it in the small alley way. We walked into school still hand, and hand. Heart and heart.

An arm was thrown around my shoulder and pairs of hands ruffle up my hair. Rainbow confetti was thrown in the air as multiple pairs of hands spun me around, resulting in me letting go of Prestons hand.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!" The spinning stopped when the hands let go of me. Matt threw more confetti in the air and Brandon threw candy in the air. Lachlan and Vikk ruffled up my hair even more and Merome skipped circles around me.

I chuckled at everyones gestures and caught some candy in my hand. Hey, I'm not going to turn down free candy. Keywords, free, and candy.

"Thanks guys."

Preston got on my back and ruffled up my hair, along with Vikklan.

"Guys You're messing up my hair." Preston, Lachlan, and Vikk stopped running my hair and laughed at my reaction.

"DING DING DING"

The banter died down as everyone made their way to class. Preston got off of my back, and the boys walked side by side, almost taking up the whole width of the hall way. Kinda like that one scene in Mean Girls. It's been a great day so far, I bet tonight is even going to be better through.

Everyone went to their class while Preston, Brandon, and Mat went to our hour first hour. Preston sat beside me and Brandon sat beside Matt. Hmm, I guess Matt and Brandon already meet each other. That's cool, they look like they'll go well together. I can see the ships set sailing now.

The teacher was rambling about some english terms but I wasn't listening. Preston was playing with my fingers again, distracting me from the lesson. His so silly, I swear. But hey, a world without a silly faced Preston would be no world at all.

"What are you thinking about?"

"A certain Pleb."

"A certain Pleb?"

"Yep."

"A pleb by the name of Preston?"

"Mhm."

"Care to share your thoughts about him?"

"Hmm well, he is such a silly person and he has the cutest cheeks."

"Cutest cheeks?" Preston looked up at me with amusement in his voice.

"Yep."

"Which cheeks?" That horny son of a gun.

"Shut up pervert."

"DING DING DING"

Students left the classroom and went into the hallway, making their way down town, walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound. Man, that song made a permanent mark in history. Especially in the states. Everyone knows that song, and I'm not so sure if thats good or bad.

I gathered up my belongings and walked out the door with Preston. Hopefully classes go by fast, I'm getting more and more pumped about my party each minute. Lachlan didn't let me organize any of if so I don't even know where It's going to be held now that I think about it. An annocement came on, making Preston and I stop in our tracks.