•Love Me When Im Gone• _3DoorsDown_

"Roz?..."
I quickly spun around seeing Alex peaking through the room door. I quickly pulled down my jacket sleeves as he walked in front of me.
"Hm?" I asked holding my hand on the back of the chair.
He grinned and hugged my head. I wrapped my hands around him and closed my yes.
I sat sketching the outlines of the character I had draw from tv I'd seen. When my phone rang making me jump.
"Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done, lay your weary head to rest don't you cry no more..." ((-Kansas Carry On My WayWard Son))
"Hello."
"Roz? Where are you?"
"Sammy? I'm home why?"
"I'm coming I've meet me outside" Maddie said ending call.

I quickly thought about the moment, but ignored the facts. Holding myself together I sat outside.

I waited for a few moments as a red car pulled up in front of me. I looked up to see Maddie jumping out.

"Dean! Go get dressed! We gotta go like Now!" She said running over. Quickly running to my room I grabbed the first thing I saw.

Alex quickly questioned me as I ran down stairs.
"Hey what's going on?"
"It's okay I'll me back Promise" I quickly said kissing him having him pause.
Pulling away I hugged him running out the door. He stood confused.
"O-Okay-"
Heading down the empty road Maddie began explaining what was going on.
Our friend Sav had gone missing and Maddie had gotten a call for help from her.
After hours of driving we ended up in front of 13667 shadow Av. The building was huge. It must had been a office centre or something of the sort.
Maddie handed me my old favourite hand gun.
While ago we'd do this for fun almost and be FBI agents solving cases like this.
I'd stopped cause Al was afraid I would get hurt. I didn't blame him. I'd gotten hurt badly at times.
Entering the building I got cold chills.
"Sav?...Hello?" I said walking around. The suddenly scream of Sav's voice frightened me and we both want running for the second floor.
I looked at the door with chains.
"Sam!" I pointed.
Fucking of corse the door was locked so I used the handle of my gun banging the chains loose.
"Back away from the door!" I yelled shooting at the lock.
The door flung open with Maddie kicking it.
Sav laid on a table with blood covering the floor. She was fine but not so much the other guys.
Picking her up like a princess I ran out with all my power.

And if anything you likely guessed it.
Front door locked. I loaded my gun shooting the door but it was like my bullets were cotton hitting metal.
"Eh?! What the hell? This always works!" I said loading again.

"I wouldn't waist it if I was you love" a deep British man spoke. My gun dropped as the voice became clear.
"Cr-ow-ley" I said
"DingDing look who got something right for once"

Maddie held on to Sav as she began awaking from her living nightmare.

"Aren't We going to have fun" he smirked.
I wasn't sure what to think.

"Fuck Off!" I screamed shooting at him with the rock salt bullets and Holy Water.

We bursted out the door sometime later. I felt like hell now.

"Sammy-Sav? You both okay?"