Sora and Roxas's weekend

*Sora's P.O.V

I asked my parents if Roxas could spend the night this weekend Friday and Saturday and they said yes I was so happy so I told him to come over after school Friday and he said okay and that Friday evening we had fun and played video games and watched t.v and we had pizza for dinner and Pepsi soda to wash it down. Later that night after my parents went to bed Roxas and i went back to my room to watch t.v. Out of nowhere when i turned my head to look at Roxas he kissed me I blushed really hard and he smiled i kissed him back but instead of just kissing him I French kissed him and he did it back and I put my hand up the back of his shirt and he gasped and shivered a little I continued to kiss him I took his shirt and he started taking off my shirt I was making out with the love of my life and I enjoyed it. It was the best night ever and not long after taking off my shirt he started unbuttoning my pants and I did the same back to him he wanted me to remove my underwear so I did do and he went down to start sucking me I moaned softly. I took off his underwear and I started to suck him he pushed my head down so I deep throated him and he wanted to fuck me so I bent over and I let him fuck me. He pounded my ass and I moaned his name and he almost cumed in me but he pulled out and he cummed on me.

Roxas's P.O.V

After that night I felt great I love sora a lot i want to be with him forever and never let him go so the next morning i made him breakfast in bed and when he woke up he smiled and said "thank you baby boy I love you" I smiled really big and said "I love you too" I went back to go get him something to drink and when i came back I was in for a huge surprise sora was just laying there on the bed naked and I blushed. He told me to come hug him and I did and then I striped down and we had fun that again that day and we did everything we could think that night and we enjoyed all of it. I wish I lived with sora for the rest of my life because he is my one soul mate and true love