Ch 10 NSFW

Notes at the end.

....

It was getting late now. 11pm to be exact.

"Hey, its time for you guys to leave now. Its pretty late" Law said as he noticed the time.

"Well you aren't wrong. I will be first to be going back to home, see yaaa Law-chann" Giolla said with a smile as she left.

"Giolla-yaaaa....I am not a child!" Law whined annoyedly but it only made him look more like a child in Giolla's eyes.

"Haha, you are to me. Now, good night!" She said.

"good night" Law replied. The sound of a door opening and closing was heard. "Alright, time for you all to leave as well." He said as he turned towards them.

"Nooo.. I want to stay here with youuu~" Doffy said as he clung to Law like a koala.

"Get off, you're heavy" Law said which was not a lie. Doffy was indeed heavy for him.

"You heard him, get off." Katakuri said as he glared at Doflamingo. Said man glared back.

"I do not think I had asked you." Doffy finally said with spite.

"You did not but you're annoying, clinging to him like that." Katakuri spat back.

"Yo-" Doffy was cut off.

"Ooookayy, how about we just prepare mattresses for you guys to spend the night here?" Law suggested. Which Doffy immediately brightened upon hearing that suggestion.

"Yes." He said without hesitation.

"I won't be able to get the mattresses if you restrict my movements." Law stated expressionlessly.

"Oh? but you like it~" Doflamingo seductively said. Which sent a shock through Law.

'Fuck. He knows.' Law thought.

Katakuri was a bit confused.

Law just smacks Doffy on the head. "Shut up and get your ass to bed." He said frustratedly.

"I'll get the mattresses ready." Vergo announced.

"Much appreciated, Vergo-san" Law smiled a little. Vergo smiled back and turned away to set up the bedding for three people.

...

Law was laying on his bed. He is trying to sleep but wasn't able to. God knows why he wasn't able to sleep.

He felt a bit bored so he decided to use his phone for a while. Checking messages, videos, social platforms.

Law was a bit unamused to find that he only spent 30 minutes doing those. He thought he would fall asleep while looking at his phone. But, guess the sleep mage didn't want him to sleep.

He then decided to read fanfiction. He found a spicy one

....

27 minutes later.

....

He's rock hard.

And also he's crying.

'That was the best emotional rollercoaster fiction I've read in a while.' He thought.

But now he has to take care of his boner. Law started to play with himself under the blanket. Just like he does any other day in the year. He rubs his thumb in circles on his slit and precome pours a bit. He isn't satisfied though. He moves his hand from his cock to his ass. He inserts a finger and slowly moved it in and out. He inserted a second one and scissored his fingers to which elicited a unsually loud moan. He'd move his other hand to his cock and start stroking himself just like before until he orgasmed.