Chapter 1

You walked into the small council chamber with Varys. He's the one you surprisingly trusted, Renly was also trusted but you preferred Varys, since he could actually keep a secret. 

"Prince Y/n, shouldn't you be studying?" Baelish asked "and shouldn't you be trying to pay back the crown's debt?" you replied as you sat in Robert's chair "you have no authority to be here," Baelish said "are you trying to get your brothel demolished Lord Baelish?" you asked and he shut up. Being very aware you weren't one to make hollow threats. "Are you going to be speaking on Robert's behalf?" Renly asked "until Ned Stark arrives, then yes," you replied "I have his explicit permission to make decisions in his name," "what is your first act then Prince Y/n?" Varys asked with an almost proud smile, since he saw you as his apprentice in a way, "we will increase tax by 10% on all mining operations and on inns and taverns, a 20% tax will begin on all brothels everywhere, and all billings are personally showed to me, Ned Stark when he arrives, or my father," you stated "Prince Y/n, this is quite surprising I must admit," Baelish commented "the brothels make quite a bit of money do they not? Why not make that money assist the crown? And if I hear even a rumour of you trying to borrow any money until that how many millions is paid back, I'll put your head on a spike and serve it to your wife myself," you replied and he looked at you shocked. "Prince Y/n, isn't that a bit far no?" Pycelle asked "no it's not Grand Maester, the crown will no longer be in debt as long as I bare the name Baratheon, or do I need to repeat myself?" you said and he quickly shut up. "Is anyone aware of the amount of food we have ready for winter?" you asked "Prince Y/n, summer has just begun, we need not start stocking," Baelish argued "better safe than sorry, and another 10% of brothel, inn, and tavern money will be put towards feeding and housing to the homeless and poor. And then we'll be taxing the great houses an extra 15% in order to build glass houses that will allow us to grow crops in the winter, as they have in the north," you stated as you wrote it all down. "Prince Y/n, are you sure this is a good idea?" Baelish asked after a few moments "yes, and the next words out of your mouth that question me without explicit permission to do so by me and only me, will be the final words you ever speak," you replied gesturing to your blade. "Anything else you would like to enact?" Varys asked "anything on the Targaryens Lord Varys?" you asked "Daenerys Targaryen has married Khal Drogo of the Dothraki, according to my little bird," he stated "this could be bad news," Baelish pointed out "the girl has done nothing wrong and is not beholden to the crimes of her father, her brothers, or anyone else," you said "but nephew, surely the Targaryens will want revenge," Renly argued "Viserys is a man child with a dragon complex we'll be fine, it's Khal Drogo I'm more concerned about as not many could hope to beat him. Even with armour. Perhaps we'll send someone to talk, although I don't know how the Dothraki take to outsiders who won't give them a slave," you stated "and Daenerys isn't a threat in any capacity as of now," you added "as of now? So she could become one?" Pycelle asked "anyone can be a threat, as I said, she's nothing to worry about," you replied "Prince Y/n, I don't mean to question you, but doing nothing could result in our downfall," Varys argued "and if we get anything regarding an invasion from the Dothraki then we'll have the Iron Islands build more ships for the royal fleet, they don't have dragons and that we can only be thankful for," you stated. 

Time skip

"Prince Y/n, the king requests an audience with you," a soldier said once they walked into your office "thank you for informing me," you replied and stood up.

"What's this I hear of you increasing tax?" Robert demanded as you walked into where he was drinking wine "it's in order to get out of debt, Your Grace. And I'm preparing us for winter," you replied "it's the beginning of summer, I thought you were smart," Robert scoffed "I am, and I'm also cautious," you said "threatening the Master of Coin is not smart," he argued "while you're sat around drinking wine the people laugh at us. For one, Lord Baelish is embezzling funds from the crown into his own pockets, second, people will rebel if they are unfed and unhoused. It may be summer but that shit doesn't go away," you replied "you're not even my real son," he scoffed "neither are the other three apparently," you muttered which got a death glare from Robert "you dare deny my sons and daughter's legitimacy?" he growled "no, I'm just informing you of a rumour. Now, if you don't mind, I have work to do," you said "what work?" he demanded "running your kingdom until Ned gets here. You said it yourself, you just want to eat and drink and whore your way to an early grave, but what happens when you accomplish that? Joffrey is thought to not be your son, and so Stannis is likely to try getting the throne for himself. Joffrey isn't married or betrothed, and thus hasn't got an heir, Stannis does and he has a claim to the throne. People will back him and we both know that. If you can't realise it then you're either a blind fool or an ignorant fool," you stated and he stood up in anger "out! Now!" he yelled "you know I'm right," you said before leaving. 

Time skip

"What's the matter?" Cersei asked as she found you in your room drinking wine "Robert is being a drunken idiot," you replied "you really found that surprising?" she asked "no, but I thought he'd- screw it, no one understands the politics," you sighed "I understand them well enough to listen," she argued. You put the wine down and walked closer, "well, I need a distraction, and you need to stop thinking for an afternoon," you said "what are you suggesting?" she asked as you smirked "I think you already know," you replied before kissing her passionately. Cersei looked into your eyes as the kiss broke due to need of oxygen. "Clothes off, now," you ordered and her dress dropped to the ground. You looked her up and down before pushing her onto the bed, "let me be clear, you may be the queen, but in the bedroom I am the one who is in command, understood?" you asked "who's rules are those?" she scoffed with a smirk "mine," you said and got undressed.

Smut Warning

Cersei looked you up and down before spreading her legs. You got on top of her and your lips connected with hers as she wrapped her arms around the back of your neck. You shoved your tongue into her mouth and heard her moan quietly as you ran a finger across her pussy lips. Your other hand was placed on the back of her head, and you ran your fingers ran through her golden hair. "What do you desire from this my Prince?" Cersei asked as the kiss broke "that is currently not of your concern, your only concern is doing as I command," you replied "and what do you command?" she asked "lick my ass, while stroking my cock. Then while you're pleasuring me, moan my name, and moan while saying how much you love my cock and the taste of my ass," you ordered. You got to your feet and Cersei went on her knees. She went in between your legs and moments later you felt her tongue swirling in your asshole. "Oh Y/n," she moaned "I love your ass so much," it was muffled but you could still hear her. Her hand wrapped around your cock and she started stroking. "You have such a big cock I want it in me my Prince," she moaned. You looked down at her as you groaned in pleasure "what are you?" you asked "queen," she replied, you slapped her cheek, "wrong, degrade yourself while moaning and following my previous command," you ordered. "I... am your slut, Y/n, I do as you command and I love it. I love your big, fat, cock. I love the very thought of you penetrating me, and making me yours. Your beautiful cock stretching me, while you're spanking me and pulling my hair. I want to be seen as your slut, because that's what I am. I love the thought of it so much it keeps me up at night, and when I finally get to sleep, I dream of you and your beautiful cock. I'm something for you to use for pleasure, and for letting out your frustrations and I'm nothing more," Cersei moaned as her tongue swirled and her hand gently stroked your cock. You let out pleasured groans, not caring who heard. "Moan for me," you said and she did as told "I am yours," she moaned as she wrapped her other hand around your cock. You pulled her face out from between your legs and she looked up at you without stopping her stroking. "On the bed, now," you ordered and she got to her feet.

As Cersei laid on her side facing you, displaying her body to you, you walked over with a look of lust in your eyes. "Oh, what would Jaime think if he saw you now?" you asked "he would be jealous, but I don't care about what he thinks, I don't love him anymore," Cersei replied as you got on top of her again "I love and desire you, Y/n," she said and kissed you. You put your hands on her breasts and started teasing her nipples. Your lips moved from hers to her neck and eventually to her tits. "Stop teasing me," Cersei begged and you started to kiss in between her breasts. Her moans filled your ears. "I'll do what I want with you, do you know why?" you replied "why?" she asked and you slapped her cunt, making her moan, "because you need practice for when I make you my wife. A wife follows the commands of her husband, does she not?" you said and she nodded. You slipped your cock into her cunt and felt her tighten around you. You groaned in pleasure as Cersei moaned. You started to thrust and her moans got louder. You smashed your lips into hers and she moaned into your mouth. Her arms and legs wrapped around you as you sped up, you pushed your tongue into her mouth and started groping her tits as your tongue explored her mouth. With every moment your kiss and thrusting got more passionate and more lust filled than the last, but you didn't care. You cared more about getting pleasure and letting out your frustrations. You felt the queen start shaking below you as muffled squeals came from her. By this point the tip of your cock was slamming into her womb, and there was still a bit of your length not able to fit yet. You felt her close to cumming and broke the kiss, you groaned loudly as your cock throbbed and you came as Cersei coated your cock in her cum. You looked into her eyes and kissed her lips, not full of passion or lust like the previous ones, but love and intimacy.