Chapter 5

You currently sat in your office, writing laws. "Your Grace," you looked up and saw the High Sparrow "High Sparrow, how are you?" you asked "I'm well, but I've heard rumours of you wanting to take multiple wives," he replied "this concerns you why?" you asked "well it's against the gods to take more than one wife," he stated "I don't follow the seven, I respect you for  your devotion to the faith, but I don't pray to them myself," you said "and what gods do you worship?" he asked "none," you replied "well everyone believes in some form of god," he argued "if the seven are all good, then why do they make men who want to take men into their bed even though it's against their laws? Women who want to take other women into their bed? The lord of light wants children burnt alive. The drowned god wants his followers drowned. The gods are hateful cunts if you ask me," you said and saw he was deeply offended "now if you don't leave I'll reduce the power the faith has," you warned and he left. 

"Your Grace," you looked up from your work and saw Varys "Lord Varys, why are you here?" you asked "I need to inform you of something to do with Daenerys Targaryen," he stated "let me guess, dragons?" you replied "yes, that's exactly it. How did you know?" he asked "lucky guess," you said. "If I may Your Grace, there are no records of you, or anyone with the name L/n. Winterfell has no orphans, all children who lose their parents are taken in immediately, yet you spent years out on the street. Which has never happened. Why is this?" Varys asked and you hesitated "you wouldn't believe me," you chuckled "I'm from Essos Your Grace, nothing can surprise me anymore," he argued. "I am aware you are assisting the Targayens," you abruptly said "well there's no point in denying it," he replied "but I don't see how this has any relevance to our conversation," "are you a Targaryen loyalist Lord Varys? You won't be punished for telling me the truth. You are my Master Of Whispers and I respect you," you asked "that's one way of putting it," he replied "what I say next will explain why me bringing up the fact you're assisting the Targaryens is relevant. My mother wasn't a commoner or a whore like I said previously, and my father wasn't a commoner either. My name, my birth and real name, is not Y/n, it's Daemon. And I know for a fact Rhaegar didn't kidnap Lyanna," you said, your name being the actual truth, and saw he was excited to have another bird's song "how are you so sure? And why does nobody else know any of this?" Varys asked "I was born in Dorne..." you began "so your name is Sand?" he asked "Dornish bastards are named Sand," "I'm no bastard. My mother was Lyanna of House Stark, and my father, was Rhaegar of House Targaryen," you stated and shock was clear on his face "you knew my father for longer than I did. But I know he didn't force himself onto her in any way. They loved and married each other," "you're the true king," he gasped "yes," you replied "and I have a little brother," you said "do you know where this lost dragon is?" Varys asked "I do. His name is Aegon Targaryen. He was given to Ned Stark," you said "to raise as his bastard," you saw even more shock on his face after you said that. "Robert would have murdered us if he ever found out about us and my parents knew it, my father told me he knew he would fall on the trident. So he told me to run if the Tower Of Joy were ever to be discovered as the place my mother was hiding. So I did. He told me to reveal myself when House Targaryen was ready to be reborn," you explained "may I call you Daemon?" Varys joked "of course you can," you replied. "How do you plan to rule?" he asked "with respect, like my father told me to do," you replied "and how do you plan to do that?" Varys asked "by opening places were all kids can learn to read and write," you said "now, I have business to attend to," you stated and left.

You walked into Cersei's bed chamber and saw her putting earrings in while looking out the window. You locked the door and walked up behind her. Your arms snaked around her waist and you started to kiss her neck. Making it clear what you were after. "Stop," she whispered "not now," "why?" you scoffed without stopping "Cersei-" you looked to the voice and saw Jaime. "Your Grace," he said nervously as you pulled away from Cersei "well, isn't this not a surprise?" you stated "please don't punish him," Cersei said as she put her hands to your cheeks "on a few conditions," you replied "what are they?" he asked "you follow every one of my commands to the tea, doesn't matter what it is. You stop all contact with Cersei, meaning you cannot talk to one another under any circumstances, and you must stay away from one another for every moment of every day unless me or Ser Barristan explicitly command otherwise or there is no other choice," you stated "done," he replied "good," you said. You turned to Cersei and kissed her. "Ser Jaime, step outside and guard the door," you ordered and he walked out.

You tore off Cersei's dress and eyed her body hungrily, she had no undergarments so you immediately saw her breasts. "Before I had to wait for you," you said as you put your hands on her ass "but now..." you started to kiss just below her earlobe "you're mine to use however and whenever I want," you whispered and spanked her. You stripped and your cock hit her thigh. "On the bed," you ordered. You watched as Cersei laid her head on the pillows. You walked over as you stroked your cock, you knew you were enjoying this too much, but you couldn't bring yourself to care. You got on top of her and slammed your cock into her tight cunt. You immediately started thrusting, and quickly heard her moaning. You put your lips around her left nipple and started sucking, you pinched her right one and started choking her with your free hand. You stopped after about a minute and pulled out. "Turn over," you ordered and when Cersei was on her front you slapped her ass "you have such a beautiful body, my love," you said as you spread her legs again. You slammed back in and spat in her asshole. You continued to thrust and positioned yourself so you were able to whisper in her ear. "If I find out you've had moon tea then I'll lock you in here and fuck you every night until you produce me a child, am I clear?" you stated "yes my love," she moaned and you kissed her. You groaned into her ear as you felt her get tighter. You started spanking her and Cersei screamed in bliss as she orgasmed. You felt yourself building and groaned louder as you came in her womb. You pulled out and got off Cersei, "well, that was as good as normal," you commented "clean it," you said pushing your cock against her lips. Cersei started licking your shaft as more groans left your mouth.

You eventually pulled away and got dressed. "Why do you choose to bed me?" Cersei asked "because I do," you replied. "I wish to see you in my bed chamber tonight, remember to be there," you stated and walked out.